What happens if... SPOILERS

Creazil

I was sad that Carley was killed, so after I finished my main playthrough I went back and tried to do this argument differently to see if there's a way to save her. Judging by the results screen on whether or not you abandoned Lily, I had hope that maybe you can persuade her to kill Ben instead of Carley (don't really care for Ben, especially after you learn about how he was the one supplying the bandits). Unfortunately, all the dialogue choices seemed to lead to the same conclusion.

Seeing Carly go down was bad, really bad. We left Lilly on the road for that. I regretted it, but I couldn't bear to take her with us.

Another question, is there a way to fight Kenny where he doesn't beat the shit out of you? I was so damn frustrated not being able to defend myself in the fight. Either you can't or I'm just not quick enough on the stick.

My jaw hit the floor when that happened. I never saw it coming. As for what I did with Lily, I wanted to leave her for dead. After everything I did for her. I stood up for her when no one else would. I tried to save her dad even though he treated me like shit. I told her about my past. But I felt that would make me just as bad as her. So I made her get back in the RV.

Not that it matters anyway because she takes off with it and probably dies.

Another question, is there a way to fight Kenny where he doesn't beat the shit out of you? I was so damn frustrated not being able to defend myself in the fight. Either you can't or I'm just not quick enough on the stick.

Aim your cursor at his fist... it'll prompt you to hit A, and block his punches. Do that each time he goes to take a swing at you.

What happens if you say that Ben has broken when he screams at Lilly about the missing goods? Does she still kill Carley regardless?

Yep. Carley still gets shot. I thought I'd try to talk Lilly out of it by saying Ben was broken, and then BAM! I am still pissed at Lilly. Glad I left her by the side of the road.

Can you give up Ben and save Carley? Or does she die regardless?

I was pissed carley got killed, especially cuz Lily is a delusional nutjob now. I kept waiting for people to tell her to fuck off when she was still trying to run shit, after the hotel as if the RV was hers anyway. I've redone that chapter every way I can and Carley gets killed no matter what, which totally sucks imo you should decide Ben or Carley, or at least lead Lily to shoot Ben and not Carley.

Nothing changes except Kenny being slightly miffed that you decided to help Shawn first instead of his son.

So it's always better to save Duck then as that's the way the story will always plan out? It seems that the majority of game changing decisions are already made for you it's how you approach them that matters. Still an amazing game nonetheless!

• 1 year later...