• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I finished the last DLC for MW3. Now the only achievement I don't have in every Call of Duty game for the 360 is the stupid Big Bang Theory. :(

I refuse to buy BOPS 2 until I have this achievement. Is anyone still going after this? A good team of people, that know what needs to be done, I'm tired of trying it so many times just to die while filling the 4 tubes. :(

Need EVERY Zombie achievement. Sorry, but I never had people help me with it. This does not need to be in one day, but for Easter Egg story sake, please in order (Kino/Five, Ascension, Call of the Dead, Shanghai-La, Moon).

GT: TheviusRacoonus

Send me a message telling me it's for Zombies.

Edited by dusty125

I want to knock out both Shangri-la and Moon Easter egg achievements. I have the 1st part of Moon, so I know what to do up till that part, but had trouble filling the 4 tubes and died at that point a couple of time.

I am hoping to finish them this Thanksgiving weekend. 4 people are needed for Shagri-la, and ideally 4 for Moon.

I am in AZ (GMT-7 I think), so lets get this done. We can work on the other achievements latter, but the two easter eggs are the priority (need to do Shangri-la 1st to get the rod, but I do not mind doing moon 1st if someone has the rod already).

Lets make a list of people and pick a time. How about 8-9pm AZ time on 11-21-12. If that does not work then sometime between Thursday-Sunday.

GT = Xerostomia