The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed that my friend and I can't rematch on Darts... We have to quit out and redo it. I suck at darts and can't get the perfect game...

It seems like they made the aiming system purposely more stupid for the sole reason of aggravating people trying to get the Checking Out medal.

I aint going anywhere!

Nah not yet. I still need to add few more videos and more descriptors for some remaining things, but it's pretty much 90% done.

Glad you're back (not) I missed you (not). :p

That's good. I can easily track your progress with achievements on the game by looking at your tag on here lol.

I'm pissed that my friend and I can't rematch on Darts... We have to quit out and redo it. I suck at darts and can't get the perfect game...

It seems like they made the aiming system purposely more stupid for the sole reason of aggravating people trying to get the Checking Out medal.

Lol both so true, makes the medal more than infuriating.

I would not be surprised. Same goes for the hole in one medal. I hit the flag and got "closest drive to the hole, zero feet" I was pissed :(

Glad you're back (not) I missed you (not). :p

That's good. I can easily track your progress with achievements on the game by looking at your tag on here lol.

Hey, hey. Do you want me to turn around and leave?!?!

Yeah, now that this tag has 100%'s on it, it's easy to know if I fuck up with Batman now lol. I want to try to finish it before the Xbox One...but it might not happen :/

Wow that long, crazy. Just blew up a few vehicles and bikes today and still no bad sport.

Yeah the length is because it's my second time. At this point I just don't care about blowing people's stuff up, I have the money to pay for whatever I destroy.

I just wish the game had more to keep me playing, like how COD keeps me playing, but it just doesn't. I mean, I'll pick the game up again down the road like I did with GTAIV, but there's no reason to keep it around when I'm bored with it and can still get a decent amount from GameStop.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread