Point of no return.

I found the hardest part was completing the WORST nightmare section of the Dark Knight Challenge. With all that is going on in the game I had not really paid attention until too late and it was impossible to complete because of the lack of in game predator rooms. Everything else no problem. Once you have completed the main story there are only a few on side missions with Predator rooms and once completed they do not regenerate like they did in the older games. So I find myself about a 1/4 of the way into the NG+ and I am only on number 8. Although it is all I have to pay attention to.

Edited by big red marino

Not really because of Free Roam, but as soon as you start the Firefly section you are going to be forced from point A, to point B, to point C until the game ends and you are allowed back into Gotham. I think the only way that could effect you though is if you are trying to finish the Worst Nightmare track and you have the Deadshot and Black Mask predator rooms still available.

Edited by Metabolic XBA

Alfred murders Batman in his sleep after the credits so make sure you complete everything before the last boss battle with Superman!

;)

nice. is that a reference to Batman Vs Superman 2015.:p how does superman not win every single possible outcome in that. i know Bats has won in the comics but Supes could melt him from a mile away with lasers or uppercut him across the universe!

nice. is that a reference to Batman Vs Superman 2015.:p how does superman not win every single possible outcome in that. i know Bats has won in the comics but Supes could melt him from a mile away with lasers or uppercut him across the universe!

Who better to discover Kryptonite and fashion it into amazing gadgets than Bats. I'm calling it and awaiting my royalty check.

Nope, I was just fucking around :p But still, you're right! Although, I hate Superman. He's too perfect, lol.

So your saying that Alfred is working with Man-bat to take over the world.....?

No, no. Alfred is actually a trained, undercover spy working for Slade Wilson. His daughter, Harleen Quinzel, is teaming up with Captain America in order to prevent Bats and Supes of fighting. If the fight is allowed to happen, then Thor would, by law, have to kill Martian Manhunter while Diana, strapped to a chair by the incredible Ant-Man, watches.

No, no. Alfred is actually a trained, undercover spy working for Slade Wilson. His daughter, Harleen Quinzel, is teaming up with Captain America in order to prevent Bats and Supes of fighting. If the fight is allowed to happen, then Thor would, by law, have to kill Martian Manhunter while Diana, strapped to a chair by the incredible Ant-Man, watches.

Well that explains it all...Its clear to me...I now know the plot of the fourth game....Man I can not wait for that....

Right?! I heard Louis Lane is going to be the main villain!

And in the post credit scene, Louis pops out Supes baby. In the sequel we will bear witness to Superman Jnr resenting his father for never being around. this will ultimately end with him punching the earth into the sun and ODing on Kryptonite. the end.

And in the post credit scene, Louis pops out Supes baby. In the sequel we will bear witness to Superman Jnr resenting his father for never being around. this will ultimately end with him punching the earth into the sun and ODing on Kryptonite. the end.

Not sure where you got that info from but Louis Lane is actually pregnant with Magneto's baby. Com'n dude!

Stranger things have happened ;)

[RANT]

Like Batman's naivety. He's such a fucking pussy sometimes. Oh no, lets not kill the Joker even though he will kill dozens and maybe more. "That's not how I do things, it's against my moral code herp derp". Grow a pair, Batman.

That's why I love "The Flashpoint Paradox" movie. Batman is such a badass in that movie. Maybe a little too much of a badass, but eh, at least he get things done.

[/RANT]

its the textbook, kill one psychopath to save a thousand innocents cliche. i know what i'd choose.

its one of the reasons i like Arrow; due to its gritty vision. Ollies not afraid to put an arrow in someone who deserves it.

EDIT

He is indeed cool, much because he doesn't have any real superpowers.

Imagine a Dexter/Batman hybrid, he would be the perfect superhero.

You ninja'd me! i can see the comic now... 'Murder-Man:Ultimate Vigilante'

Edited by Emperor 95

He is indeed cool, much because he doesn't have any real superpowers.

Imagine a Dexter/Batman hybrid, he would be the perfect superhero.

Dexter as in the show?

No. That show went downhill real fast after Season 3. It's a mockery to compare Batman and the character on that show.

[RANT]

Like Batman's naivety. He's such a fucking pussy sometimes. Oh no, lets not kill the Joker even though he will kill dozens and maybe more. "That's not how I do things, it's against my moral code herp derp". Grow a pair, Batman.

That's why I love "The Flashpoint Paradox" movie. Batman is such a badass in that movie. Maybe a little too much of a badass, but eh, at least he get things done.

[/RANT]

To be fair to batman superman is the same....Well apart from that one time.....

Dexter as in the show?

No. That show went downhill real fast after Season 3. It's a mockery to compare Batman and the character on that show.

Yes, the series sucked big time after season 3, but you got to admit that Dexter is an absolute badass in the first seasons.

Forget about the series. Just Batman with the personality and moral (lack of) as Dexter, and also go after the code that Dexter has.

To be fair to batman superman is the same....Well apart from that one time.....

Who did Superman kill? Is it the same guy as in Man of Steel?

Edited by Jeesp