Tips and Tricks

big red marino

The 5 gear achievement "The Sky is Falling" can be completed on level 66. There are two movable gears, move the top one out of the way first. Then, when you move the other gear to the side, there are 5 gears that will fall down =)

Worked perfectly. It did not unlock at first. Need to pull the second one away in one fluid motion.

Worked perfectly. It did not unlock at first. Need to pull the second one away in one fluid motion.

hmm, I think I get the idea behind this one. move the top one, move the second one out of the way so the 5 above it fall, but is there a special area I should be moving the 2nd one? I'm seeing the 5 above me fall but nothing is unlocking. thanks

hmm, I think I get the idea behind this one. move the top one, move the second one out of the way so the 5 above it fall, but is there a special area I should be moving the 2nd one? I'm seeing the 5 above me fall but nothing is unlocking. thanks

I had to do it several times and it seemed like I adruptly pulled it away causing them all to fall at once, rather than in sucession.

I had to do it several times and it seemed like I adruptly pulled it away causing them all to fall at once, rather than in sucession.

Thanks, I think my problem was that I was moving the first one, waiting, and then moving the 2nd. I unlocked it by quickly moving the first, and as those are falling, moving the second gear all in one motion.

I noticed on my HTC HD7 that when I have been close to solving a puzzle I accidentally hit that damn search button, which will exit me out and when I return to the game the timer has reset but my cogs are still in place. Then when I move the last cog in place my completion times are as little as 1 second. Unforunately this does not reset your moves...which would have helped with #47, but if you are having trouble with times...test it out...something that may help.