Shield Help Anyone

Hi everyone I am having trouble with this game i mean i have beat it already but im have a problem getting the 100 hit combo the most i got is like 87. also in the area with the giant basketballs rolling down the hill there is a section you can see a shield on top of a slope area i tried the dash attack and nothing also there is an area at the top of this area with birds i cant get into this area at all any help and i think ill have my 900 points.

well you know that same area with the rolling balls inside the (cave) well just go back and this time when you get out of the stage you will get out in to that same area and them push the block first so you can get the pigeons and them at your right jump to the slope to get the shield and problem #1 solve problem#2 play at the olimpics games and play (KING OF THE ARENA ) them make one of the romans dizzy and then pick him up with (Y) then hit (X) and just keep moving around every one to keep the multiplier going and you get it in no time i hope this helps because this 100% guaranteed to work to get your 100 hit combo:woop::woop::woop::woop:

Edited by MP RICAN

I aint got the pigeon or shield achievement, i know i am missing the same shield because I been wondering how to get that ever since i seen it.... cba to get 1000/1000 on this though

and you should get the 100hit combo at the end ;), but i got it whilst defeating that roman 50 guards he sets on you after screaming 'mmm mmmm mmmmm' near the 1st, 2nd and 3rd colomns

I aint got the pigeon or shield achievement, i know i am missing the same shield because I been wondering how to get that ever since i seen it.... cba to get 1000/1000 on this though

and you should get the 100hit combo at the end ;), but i got it whilst defeating that roman 50 guards he sets on you after screaming 'mmm mmmm mmmmm' near the 1st, 2nd and 3rd colomns

I got the 100 combo but i have to go threw those stupid caves again :sigh: okay here i go again okay i got the birds but im missing just 3 and i cant find them god i have to restart this game because there is a section that you can got o and the multiplier just goes nuts and makes it easy to get the 100.000 helms once you beat the game you cant get back to that area. gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Edited by outlawplayer2
more info

• 1 year later...