Your shape vs UFC

JeJans

I know it sounds like a long shot but i want your opinion on the body tracking. I had some problems with YS, nothing big... irritating sometimes thought. So is UFC worse or better? it´s delayed to 13th here in EU so i don´t get the game until next week:(

UFC has a SOLID recognition system, far better than YourShape of EA Sports Active 2.

The ground recognition is almost flawless, even with the more complex bicycle crunches and alike. The only thing I have to do is over exaggerate the uppercuts.

Now, if there was a STFU option for the trainers, this game would be perfect. [because you don't want to exercise cold muscles!!]

UFC has a SOLID recognition system, far better than YourShape of EA Sports Active 2.

The ground recognition is almost flawless, even with the more complex bicycle crunches and alike. The only thing I have to do is over exaggerate the uppercuts.

Now, if there was a STFU option for the trainers, this game would be perfect. [because you don't want to exercise cold muscles!!]

Yeah for sure the audio is a bit annoying but the recognition is awesome i love doing the muay thai mitts.

So it sounds like this game is pretty cool...I was going to get either this or Dungeon Seige tomorrow but couldn't make up my mind. My wife has the Biggest Loser game and I feel gay when I try to do that game....I know I won't get the same feeling with the UFC game, but still, I couldn't quite make up my mind...Looks like you guys did it for me though, thanks!

Yea the game is awesome, only sensor issues is the upper cuts, you do have to over exaggerated and sometimes it hits them when you didnt even do it yet. other than that its flawless, im having fun so far

Are you having any save issues, or issues with achievements unlocking? Those are the only things I have a complaint about.