The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Previously I had reported the servers were down for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. Today they are back! I didn't try matchmaking, but the leaderboards (required for 2 achievements), and the friend feed items are up (required for TRACKER OF DEEDS). Better hurry though if you don't have the game complete, just in case they do get shut down again!

Also: The GH Tunes seem to all be available. There are several songs you can download created by other users to make the "point" related achievements MUCH easier.

Are all gh tunes available from ghwt and gh5 I tried many times before but it said the servers were busy which dosent make sense. I really wanna upload those songs I know people would love them

Edited by Deadsea 1993

Hello, please note that I'm Italian so my reports mainly concern the European Marketplace, but they could be worldwide.

XBLA Games Delisted:

Sega Rally Online Arcade (200G)

DLC Delisted:

PRG4 - Free Challenge Pack (80G)

PGR4 - Premium Challenge Pack (170G)

(So basically every PGR4 DLC, with releted Achievements)

Also note, even if this is not releted with unobtainable achievements, that Sega Rally (Sega Rally Revo in USA), and Activision's 007 games (007 Legends, Blood Stone, Quantum of Solace and GoldenEye Reloaded) are no longer sold on GamesOnDemand. It could be due to licensing issues.

Damn there are a lot more than I thought

Sadly, the number of unobtainables will only increase. Once the Xbox 720 (or whatever it will be called) is released, expect to see a lot more of server closures and publishers and developers migrate to the new system and leave the last gen (re: the current gen) behind.

Yar's Revenge has been delisted.
Along with Centipede.

Get your digital Atari games/multiplayer achievements before it's too late.

Halo 2 Vista servers go down the 15th. Might still be doable in LAN.

Too Human servers go sometime in the future.

(Info for both in server shutdown thread.)

Can anyone check if Transformers the Fallen DLC is still there on XBL? PS3 owners report it missing on PSN.

Edit: The photo achievement isn't in the Japanese version of Gears 2 if anyone was wanting to stack it.

Edit 2: Transformers DLC is still there on XBL:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Character-and-Map-Pack-Plus/00000000-0000-400c-80cf-000141560834

Edited by mcnichoj

Because L0S hasn't been on in a while I messaged him and he said at the moment he is focusing on his PS3.

He gave me permission to take over the thread but if at any point he decides to come back and resume control over the thread it's fine by me.

Aside from removing Yu-Gi-Oh from the delisted games list I didn't add/remove any other games.

Please post everything that L0S never updated, into the new thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=421980

I did some minor changes that you may or may not notice.

A major one being that I seperated the 360/GFWL/WP7 games. Now I believe it's quicker and cleaner for people to find the information that is relevant to them.

Another change that hasn't really been implemented yet is the "glitched" section which is an idea I'm using from our sisters sites version of the thread.

Even though I provided an example of a "glitched" achievement in the new thread, feel free to take a gander at their thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/78965-unachievable-glitched-trophies.html

I already know a few glictched achievements that I'm gonna add but I'll let you guys post all the ones you know about in the new thread and also discuss the format of what the glicthed section should look like. Like should we keep it the same as the rest of our thread, do it like their thread or do it completely different from both.