Final DLC details (Deathmatch Made In Heaven)

Hurricane Of 87

Click the link below for the full details and a great gameplay vide....SLIDESHOW!?!?

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48411/deathmatch-made-in-heavens-four-new-modes-dead-men-walking-run-a.html

Hmmm. Interesting approach.

Anyway here's the skinny.

The DLC is two Deathmatch variants, (Time Attack, Marked Man)

An infection mode type (Run & Stun)

and finally the co-op thing (Dead Men Walking)

Marked Man

You can activate Vendettas after being killed just once.

Why would you want to do this?

Because winning a Vendetta now nets you 5 points instead of one, but beware as surviving a Vendetta also nets 5 points. Sure you're not just putting those extra points in your nemesis' pockets?

Time Attack

Get a kill and a multiplier starts that eventually dwindles back down to x1. Get another kill fast and it can be worth 9 points.

Promotes running and gunning but I can see this working in favour of snipers as well. to be honest I think the same people who'd win a regular DM would win under these rules too. Well, people with better K/D's anyway.

Run & Stun

At the beginning of a round one player becomes Saci.

Yes Saci. Who?

Only the nemesis of Captain Baseball Bat Boy!

Stun people to make them become a Saci too.

Saci has better speed,etc. I'm sure you know the drill by now.

There's an achievement for hitting 10 people with a stun gun or cattle prod. It's probably related to this mode.

Dead Men Walking

Max and Passos face endless waves of enemies.

Along with Bullet Time Bursts you now accumulate....wait for it.....GRIT.

GRIT is what you'll be using to unlock containers that contain various guns, ammo, attachments, painkillers.

GRIT can also be used to open up doors to other areas of the map.

There are 4 levels of colour co-ordinated GRIT that open the corresponding containers and doors.

Every 4th wave is a boss wave. In the pics the boss appears to be a guy in a Bomb Suit.

As players progress through the level they'll face tougher waves, enemies with better everything.

One player goes down and they can be revived by teammate. Game ends when both get downed.

Only achievement related to this mode is 'Open 15 containers or doors'. LOL seems simple enough.

Okay, that's all the info. The trophies up on PS3T mention a Challenge Mode

One trophy for getting a x4 multiplier,

and another for completing it (So it's most likely NOT referring to Time Attack DM)

That's all for now. The release of info so close to release time is pretty astonishing. I think we can all agree Rockstar fumbled their first attempt at Season Pass DLC

• Failing to meet even vague release dates (i.e. Fall)
  • Releasing Local Justice to non-pass holders first
  • Poorly promoted in general
  • Tardy information on said DLC
  • Changing the schedule and combining DLC packs midway through its run

But like I give a shit, I'll be scooping the whole shebang up tomorrow when none of that is a problem anymore. BWAHAHAHA, etc.

Here are the seven new achievements for it:

3 Blind Mice

Blind 3 players simultaneously with the pepper spray 30G

Sweaty Betty

Trigger and avoid a Bouncing Betty by Shootdodging 40G

Betty Confetti

Kill a player with the Bouncing Betty 40G

Resisting Arrest

Stun 10 players with either the cattle prod or stun gun 40G

Breaking and Entering

Open 15 Containers or Doors in a single game of Dead Men Walking 50G

It Looked Easy Enough

Complete the Challenge Mode 50G

Breaking the 4th

Earn a x4 multiplier in Challenge Mode 40G

They are already on xbox.com now.

Edited by Dashapeshifter

Lmao Blaze you always make me giggle lol you'll be probably like 2nd on TA to finish this game come early morning tomorrow. :p Typical..

:biglaugh just want thing left I want to know now:

It Looked Easy Enough

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/925/UP3o2vo=.jpg50 :gsicon:

Complete the Challenge Mode

What exactly is it and is it going to be as hard as NYMHC!?

It Looked Easy Enough

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/925/UP3o2vo=.jpg50 :gsicon:

Oh god...after looking at the achievement description again this may be a pain.

It Looked Easy Enough

Checkpoint challenge in arcade mode.

Checkpoint challenge in arcade mode.

Roger roger got it now. Already earned the 4x multiplier achievement. You can choose between soft-lock or free-aim and you will encounter different CHALLENGES during your run-through in the challenge mode that you have to fulfill such as:

2 Kills - Only Kills from Explosions (30 seconds).

4 Kills - Only Headshot Kills (15 seconds).

4 Kills - Only shootdodge.

4 Kills - No Pills.

etc.

If you fail you have to restart right before the last checkpoint/challenge. Piece of cake, for now...

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

But does the whole thing have to be done in one sitting, or can I play a few lvls and then do the rest later? Not happy if this is another complete the entire game in one run and pray you dont get any glitches affair. Checkpoints make it sound ok but if the game freezes you have to start the whole thing again if progress isnt tracked properly... they wouldnt put us through that shit again surely

But does the whole thing have to be done in one sitting, or can I play a few lvls and then do the rest later? Not happy if this is another complete the entire game in one run and pray you dont get any glitches affair. Checkpoints make it sound ok but if the game freezes you have to start the whole thing again if progress isnt tracked properly... they wouldnt put us through that shit again surely

I'm guessing it's the same as Score Attack. Complete it at your leisure. Probably be done fast if it wasn't for the long cutscenes and loading!

Just don't be a moron like me and pop pills in the middle of a challenge. Do it afterwards and you'll be okay.