Complete Answer FAQ (already asked, already answered)

Sm1ttySm1t

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I've searched the forum and haven't found any info for my problem.

Here it is - I'm trying to get the Bollard Twin's outfit and I've done everything for the requirements including capturing a Bollard Twin bounty alive. For some reason it will not check it off the list after I bring the bounty into Armadillo alive. So I'm not sure if it's glitched or what's going on, I'm thinking about clearing the cache and hoping that will help also my save is on a MU and not on my HDD do you guys think that if I move it to the HDD it would help? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Alternative endings? I asked a guy at work can you still play the side missions after completion and he told me it depends on what ending you get. Now he didn't tell me the endings nor do I want to know but are there three depending on what you do in the game?

Without giving spoilers for others, I'll say this: Considering the events leading up to, and following the climax, there's simply no way that there are different endings.In GTA IV, there were two different endings, and you were presented with a painfully conspicuous choice to decide those endings. At no point in RDR are you faced with the "other" option **Minor Spoiler** (much as many of us would have liked to have done so).

So I'd say no, if for no other reason than the fact that the existence of multiple endings would come into direct conflict with the story arc leading up to the finale, and serve to do little more than create plot-holes and loose ends.

Also, nothing affects whether or not you can complete side-missions, so his basis for this theory is completely false. So you can tell him I said he's just pulling it out of his ass. XD

Alternative endings? I asked a guy at work can you still play the side missions after completion and he told me it depends on what ending you get. Now he didn't tell me the endings nor do I want to know but are there three depending on what you do in the game?

You can complete any stranger mission after the main story is over except the "I Know You" stranger mission. That doesn't mean it's an alternate of different ending, just means you aren't presented with that piece of story should you decide to skip that stranger mission.

It's sorta like...

If Star Wars took out the part where Chewie and C3PO were playing that chess game for the German release* because the Germans thought it was offensive. In the end Luke destroys the Death Star still, so it's still the same ending.

*I said IF, this did not actually happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I've got one, potentially from rust. I just bought all the DLC (download, not disc). I can fast travel to various spots in Undead, but not in single player as I go through the exploding tomahawk challenges. I have no bounty on me, and have completed RDR 100%. When I go into a room, I can only change or save.

In Single player, you fast travel from an improved campsite or via stagecoach by skipping to your destination. No transport wheels in single player RDR.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...