Bug for "lower the large drawbridge" quest in the volcano

WheelzthatKeelz

So I came across this bug, basically you are supposed to go upstairs and hit a winch thing to lower the large drawbridge and let the inquisitor across with the other men. Only I missed this step and went ahead killing the 3 servants and taking their skulls. When I killed the 3rd one, it came up with "lower the large drawbridge quest cancelled" which I immediately thought OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED! So I continued anyway, until I put the skulls on the pedestals to open the big gate for the inquisitor... and it gets stuck in the cutscene of it opening. Funny thing is, my save was in front of the inquisitor (where he is supposed to be, with his men) but if i walked to the door, or back too the drawbridge then he teleported back to the drawbridge.

After nearly imploding with rage at the thought of having to restart from about 20 hours earlier in the game I went back through the guide on gamepressure and I MISSED THE WINCH, so I went back and hit it once, the drawbridge went up (that had lowered itself somehow) and the big block of death came crashing down. I hit it again and the reverse happened... From that point on everything went as normal, I guess I may have missed out on some xp from the quest cancelling but oh well. Beats replaying 20 hours of the game

So if the same happens to anybody else out there then remember that bloody winch that is upstairs.