Wasteland wall glitch?

I searched the fourms for this but found nothing, but last night while playing Hardcore HQ on wasteland, a guy glitched into the wall and would kill you as soon as you went in the bunker in the center of the map. My whole team ran in there looking for him at once and he killed all of us. A few people were determind to find him and kept going back in, and of course he got his nuke and ended the game. Has anyone else seen this?

There are so many glitches and cheats that people are using its become second nature now to expect a game/well 85% of your games to include at least one if not more people exploiting this game...

my opinion is that they are all cheaters that cannot play the game legit and to be honest with you you just have to get used to it or play a different game..

sucks but hey i suppose if you can't beat them join em is one answer???

There are so many glitches and cheats that people are using its become second nature now to expect a game/well 85% of your games to include at least one if not more people exploiting this game...

Over-statement of the year. I've been in literally 2 games where people have glitched, both being on Derail where they elevate...

Over-statement of the year. I've been in literally 2 games where people have glitched, both being on Derail where they elevate...

WOW

i must be in the wrong games then and i must be reading things in a different forum cause in this one there are plenty of people posting glitches etc

and as for the games itself well wether its an exploit like one man army/noob tube or wall glitching/elavation not to mention the once not too long ago the stinger glitch and now there is the tatical insertion going around and lets not forget the care package or unlimited care packages that are still floating you must be playing private matches then cause at least 3/5 games i play had some if not more glitches in them..

This is the only glitch I've ever run into and I only ran into it once and I noob tubed the guy using it. -shrugs-

Then he wasn't fully in the wall. If you are all the way in the wall, you can't be killed by enemy fire. I messed around with this in a private match with some friends and tried it all... 'tube, grenade, semtex, shotgun, rifle fire, launchers... we tried it all. The only thing we didn't try is a predator drone. You can be in the wall enough to be able to shoot "through" the wall from inside, but still have your foot or something sticking out, like when you can be seen through a wall in a building. That is very likely, as it's kinda hard to get all the way in the wall and not fall to infinity on the inside and die.

Now, I know all this, but I hate glitchers in the game and I've never used the glitch (or any others) in a ranked match. A quick look at my stats can verify that...

Then he wasn't fully in the wall. If you are all the way in the wall, you can't be killed by enemy fire. I messed around with this in a private match with some friends and tried it all... 'tube, grenade, semtex, shotgun, rifle fire, launchers... we tried it all. The only thing we didn't try is a predator drone. You can be in the wall enough to be able to shoot "through" the wall from inside, but still have your foot or something sticking out, like when you can be seen through a wall in a building. That is very likely, as it's kinda hard to get all the way in the wall and not fall to infinity on the inside and die.

Now, I know all this, but I hate glitchers in the game and I've never used the glitch (or any others) in a ranked match. A quick look at my stats can verify that...

Well if your in the wall 100% of the way about to fall you can still be turned at the perfect angle that lets some part of your body stick out, depending on the glitch. Overgrown in cod4 you could always be at risk.

Interesting. Never came upon that from inside, but not saying it isn't possible. I know you can see the sparks from the TI from outside the wall, so, I suppose that would be quite possible, too.

What's the deal with Overgrown? I honestly don't know too much about glitches and stuff with COD4.

There was the same glitch but on overgrown and the best way to kill them was to spam RPG's at the spot and hope you get him when he is turned a certain way and you would kill him eventually.

WOW, the only glitch ive ever seen was the javelin glitch, I must be just gettin lucky.

Unless you call being diverted from a demolition lobby to joining a private match, playing global thermonuclear war. But I would say thats just hacking the disc.

Hacking the disk..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It seems I must be the lucky type because I HARDLY ever see glitching. Never seen this glitch before never even seen the elevator glitch on any maps.

You must not play alot then, because as stated about 85% of all matches have someone exploiting something, somehow. It truely is amazing how jacked this game is. I can search forums at work and find new glitches/exploits daily, then go home and play and usually by the end of the night I have experienced whatever it was I read about that day. It truely is sad because it does ruin the game.