Saves lagging? + Final mission glitch (again)

Snowed

Whenever I manually save the game, the save won't actually appear for multiple minutes. Sometimes, it never shows up. This is obviously extremely irritating. Anyone know a fix for this?

Also, the final mission glitch occurred to me as well. I'm positive I killed all the enemies in the level before the final room. I sent three soldiers in and then couldn't send any more. I tried reloading a save to no avail - I was still limited to three soldiers. Luckily the final boss can easily be beaten with 3 soldiers, but this could ruin things for some people. Moral of the story: make sure you went in your snipers and heavies BEFORE sending anyone else in. I'd also like to note that snipers can still shoot through the doorway even if they're outside the room.

Whenever I manually save the game, the save won't actually appear for multiple minutes.

How many saves do u have? I have heard the game can only read so many saves.

Sometimes, it never shows up.

Have u tried looking through all your saves? I noticed that if u have too many the game will place it somewhere else than the top of the list.

Had the same problem on one of my games that I made a lot of incremental saves. It saves it, but the order gets out of whack. Delete some old ones you don't need and you will see the problem sort itself out. Might have to restart the game, but it will sort out.

Biggest flaw in the game. Deleting Quick Saves. It has to refresh the whole damn list. Wait time is less the less saves you have. Deleting should never take that long. I had over 100 saves in Serious Sam and deleted those in no time at all.....along with every other game on the planet that allows quicksaves.

Biggest flaw in the game. Deleting Quick Saves. It has to refresh the whole damn list. Wait time is less the less saves you have. Deleting should never take that long. I had over 100 saves in Serious Sam and deleted those in no time at all.....along with every other game on the planet that allows quicksaves.

You kinda have to delete it off the dashboard, otherwise it's like one a minute.

There is alot of errors on this game unfortunately. The above was the most annoying error. I had been saving in the top save which is a new save most times because I would rarely load and I'm lazy. Anyhow this soon filled I could save more on my 200GB remaining, but these saves would distort. My recent saves would combine with previous saves even other game saves, and if when loading my previous saves would be lost. I would get errors saying I haven't played this game on my console or also clean the disc etc.

The way to cure it is to Delete all unnecessary save games. When doing so you your saves that had disappeared will return strangely. These errrors will also disappear, still the occansional freeze though which is the game, alien activity or something locking up from time to time.

Edited by Shabba