Most Embarrassing 360 Game

GottiMafia

+1

I myself never owned an N64, and thus never played the original Perfect Dark. However, I had a good friend who did, and when he found out I was getting a 360 back in the day, he hammered me into getting PDZ.

Big mistake on my part.

I never played pd0 but the n64 one was freakin awesome

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

I myself never owned an N64, and thus never played the original Perfect Dark. However, I had a good friend who did, and when he found out I was getting a 360 back in the day, he hammered me into getting PDZ.

Big mistake on my part.

PDZ is like the hot psycho ex. Every now and then, I go back to it, figuring I can put up with the crap to get another achievement, and then after about 10-15 minutes, I wish I'd never started in the first place.

The problem with that metaphor is that PDZ isn't very hot, but is definitely psycho.

All I can say is: Beautiful Katamari. Uggh, that game is so freaking weird. My friend went out and rented it (thinking it was good and worth it, even after trying the demo *which I laughed at when I watched*). He ended up not liking it so much, but one day, he took the game and put it in my Xbox. Guess who has Beautiful Katamari on their played games list? Me :mad:.. and I've got a whole 0/1000 achievement points for it. Oh well, at least most of my friends don't even know what it is. I get "wtf is beautiful katamary?" instead of "Haha, faggot, you got Beautiful Katamari!"

Fuzion Frenzy 2. I rented it because I liked the first one on Xbox and I saw that the achievements were easy. It turns out the game sucked but the achievements were easy.

Sonic. I loved both Sonic games on Gamecube but this one was just unbearable. I'm glad I rented it though.

Every time I see Fuzion Frenzy 2 on my gamercard I think about how close I was to killing myself just so that I'd never again have to see or hear the flamboyantly homosexual announcer they had.

The images may leave the screen, but the memories never fade.