Achievement Discussion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming they will be similar to the ones from TFU 1. Then with some extra surprises.

I was thinking the same at first. What I think will be the basic breakdown:

*Beat the game on so-and-so difficulty (four achievements)

*Complete the prologue through mission whatever (maybe ten achievements, no more than 15, can't be missed)

*Use <Force power> so many times (possibly another ten achievements)

*Kill <enemy name> so many times (two or three achievements)

You get the idea.

What I hope the achievement list will look like... Well, something fresh and actually challenging would be nice.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope they do something like Transformers WFC did where each level, in addition to the completing the level achievement, has a unique achievement. For those of you that haven't played WFC I'll give an example: The first level of WFC there is an area where prisoners are being held (neutral noncombatants you don't need to kill), if you kill all but 1 of the prisoners you get an achievement. On another level you get an achievement if you heal 5 fallen autobots scattered around the level. Another level you have to shoot 3 lazerbeaks scattered around the level. You get the idea.

Also I hope that this game follows another trend that has become pretty standard; make all storyline achievements secret achievements. I don't know about everyone else but I always check out the achievement list before playing and sometimes storyline things can be ruined by the description of achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm surprised we're still waiting... Almost a month after my last post in this thread, and a little over another month before the game comes out... I wonder what the hold up is.

Ya, I know! I see Fable 3's and New Vegas's achievements up, and they come out after TFU2! I wonder what's the hold-up...:confused:

Acheevos are now up! Some of them seem like a challenge though... oh well! I love the pic for the acheevo when you beat padawan difficulty. It's Jar-Jar with that one weird smile and his tounge's hanging out and he's doing the thumbs up...it looks kinda retarted yet I can't help but smile.:)

Edited by LickableLemons7

• 2 weeks later...