1. 1. ?

• Lancer
    • Hammerburst
    • Indifferent

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know this defeats the purpose of the guns but I want a hammerburst with a chainsaw attached. The only reason why I use the lancer is not because the chainsaw is overpowered (which btw is not. People are just not familiar with it yet) but because so many people rush you with it and it's for me too defend my self or engage in a duel.

Ehh between the Lancer and Hammerburst I'd definitely have to pick the Lancer. I don't know why anyone would think of using the Hammerburst because it just downright sucks in my opinion. They made an Epic fail (No pun intended) on making the chainsaw less sensitive though. I'd be a hypocrite if I said that everyone who uses the chainsaw are noobs... :p

For campaign and horde, I prefer the hammerburst because you can shoot it as fast as you want, and I can usually down/kill my opponents faster with that then I can with the Lancer.

However, in multiplayer, you get rushed from every direction with enemy's chainsaws in your face, and you have no way to defend yourself with a hammerburst in that situation, so I always use a Lancer on Xbox Live.

Well I know this defeats the purpose of the guns but I want a hammerburst with a chainsaw attached. The only reason why I use the lancer is not because the chainsaw is overpowered (which btw is not. People are just not familiar with it yet) but because so many people rush you with it and it's for me too defend my self or engage in a duel.

I prefer the lancer for online play and the hammerburst for campain