What is the best random message you've gotten?

StephenJ360

I get a lot of messages, calling me a nerd and such. I just want to hear some funny stories and messages or conversations you've had with random people over Xbox, and what made them so great.

My best one, was while playing Gears of War a few days ago with my friends, I got a random voice message from some guy, and it went something like this...

"You mother f*cking nerd, f*cking 98 thousand gamerscore f*cking nerd. I make your mom suck my d*ck every night you f*cking nerd. Why don't you get a life and maybe a girlfriend sometime. I bet you're a little p*ssy, I bench 315 and I bet you bench 85 cause you're a f*cking pussy"

Exactly how the message went!

Reason it was such a great message to me.... I just recently had my 4 year anniversary with my girlfriend. AND (not that weightlifting has ANYTHING to do with gaming, or what makes you a "real man") what he didn't know is that I'm ranked 2nd in the state of Florida in my division of... you guessed it, weightlifting.

My text reply said.... "Alright :)"

Edited by StephenJ360

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some guy asked me if he could send me a picture of himself and if I could tell him if he was attractive. I told him if he really had to ask that question, the answer was probably "no".

Ugh, I get retarded messages every single day. Sometimes I wish I were a guy just so I could play my video games in peace.

Some guy asked me if he could send me a picture of himself and if I could tell him if he was attractive. I told him if he really had to ask that question, the answer was probably "no".

Ugh, I get retarded messages every single day. Sometimes I wish I were a guy just so I could play my video games in peace.

Hahahaha, well at least he asked first, eh?

When i was playing gow2 someone get mad at me and start spamming me message calling me a no life noob whit to much gamerscore,tell me to get a life and get laid O.o 2 min later i send him a picture of me and my woman and for some odd reason he never messaged me again :p

Edit: i just remembered the best one ever i got XD i was playing blazblue and someone sent me a message that goes like this: YOU F**KING B BUTTON SPAMMER and my answer was; i know i played gow2 a lot.Must have laughed for 10 minute.

Edited by captain host

Not me, but my brother yesterday:

He was playing some Nazi Zombies and was easily the best of the 4 players. He somehow managed to go entire rounds when the the rest of the team were dead. At the end when everyone died, some guy that he was playing with sent him a message saying that he was the best Shi No Numa player he has every seen. He goes onto to say that he wishes he could be on his Friends List. My brother replied: "I only have people that I know in real life or talk to regularly". The guy then replied: "Well can we talk through messages?"

I found it quite amusing.

lol. I know I've had some crazy ones, but I can't remember any of them!

Recently my cousin was playing MW2 and he's a pretty good player. He beat some guy who obviously didn't like it, so he sent my cousin this message:

"I bang ur sister evry nite and ur mum has got down syndrome"

Was playing CoD: WaW with a full team of Aussies against another team of Americans and we were absolutely hammering them (we were hosting). Instead of just accepting that we were Aussies so they were laggy, they sent us messages just abusing us and saying we all had lag switches so thats why they were laggy because we cant beat them any other way.

The other night while playing MW2;

They sent - "Boosting Headshots and Killstreaks for 10th Prestige, this is not a Hack. If you want in Message me"

Me (I send this to all people that send a message to me) - Hacker - Reported. Plus its your lucky day as I'm just heading off to work.. At IW. Happy Easter!"

His reply - "Are you a F**kin' Re***d?! I said its not a Hack! Dont tell anyone.. I dont even know how to Hack! It was just Headshots and stuff, I'm not modding anything!

Gets them everytime! :p

I've had the odd random ones, where I had a convo with a guy about a Muffin lol.. He started it!

I have 2 ,

Last week I got a message from a RP , it was a voice message , and for fifteen seconds it was him chanting Runescape Runescape Runescape......

Fucking weirdo ....

and I got a message from a recent player saying

009995000599905000500059995000595999005 or something like that , random combinations of 905 lol

EDIT : I do remember like 3 weeks ago I got over 20 messages from this one kid because I went 20 - 0 in MW2 cage match and every single one said something about my granny and Mother and AIDS one of them was

I fucked your grandad

so I replied

wow we have some stuff in common , he never replied haha

oh and me and my friend were playing the Stimulus pack and some old guy joined and kept telling us he was gonna , and I quote " rape the bollox of a ya and ride de knob off ya " I swear I never want to go into game chat again :(

Edited by xM4N1CM3NT4L3Rx

The other night while playing MW2;

They sent - "Boosting Headshots and Killstreaks for 10th Prestige, this is not a Hack. If you want in Message me"

Me (I send this to all people that send a message to me) - Hacker - Reported. Plus its your lucky day as I'm just heading off to work.. At IW. Happy Easter!"

His reply - "Are you a F**kin' Re***d?! I said its not a Hack! Dont tell anyone.. I dont even know how to Hack! It was just Headshots and stuff, I'm not modding anything!

Gets them everytime! :p

I've had the odd random ones, where I had a convo with a guy about a Muffin lol.. He started it!

I think this just about sums up my list of great messages. May add the fact that I work for IW though...

I have 2 ,

Last week I got a message from a RP , it was a voice message , and for fifteen seconds it was him chanting Runescape Runescape Runescape......

Fucking weirdo ....

and I got a message from a recent player saying

009995000599905000500059995000595999005 or something like that , random combinations of 905 lol

EDIT : I do remember like 3 weeks ago I got over 20 messages from this one kid because I went 20 - 0 in MW2 cage match and every single one said something about my granny and Mother and AIDS one of them was

I fucked your grandad

so I replied

wow we have some stuff in common , he never replied haha

oh and me and my friend were playing the Stimulus pack and some old guy joined and kept telling us he was gonna , and I quote " rape the bollox of a ya and ride de knob off ya " I swear I never want to go into game chat again :(

Rofl! I just had to hold back my laughter because I read this at work.

This guy on Gears 2, basically he did the Wingman hack where you get an extra player. He was Sniper with 2 sniper bots with him. This was on the map Hail and the guy lost cos the bots kept running into the hail and getting owned. Hilarious enough in itself, but after the match my brother sent him a message and he got a load of random stuff back talking about how Barack Obama is a terrorist, like WTF?

The best random message I have ever gotten was followed by a friend request. The message sent to me had no text, only a voice message, so, I proceeded to listen to it. This is when I constantly played MW2 and was a very high legit prestige who was wrecking the other team match after match. The guy began speaking about how watching me play was equivalent to watching Michelangelo paint and it would be an honor for me to accept his friend request, I was flattered and had a good laugh and we became friends.

TL/DR (Too long didn't read): Guy said I was good at MW2, equated it to watching Michelangelo painting.

[TL : DR] Talked shit to a little kid -- He sent me a message crying -- I sent him a message laughing.

About 3 months ago I was playing MW2 online with some friends and I was just having one of those nights where nothing was going right for me. I was dying left and right and just honestly getting destroyed. So a little squeaky voiced kid joined the room and started saying something and I immediately just ripped him apart because I was so frustrated with how my night was going that I had to take it out on someone and this kid just joined at the wrong time. I was going at him for a good 10 minutes and when we were in the lobby, I had every person in the room laughing at him. Eventually he leaves and everyone laughed some more and I decided it was time to get off xbox and go to sleep. So I go to the dashboard and right before I turn off my xbox I get a message from him. It turns out I really got to this kid because his message was him crying and telling me how much of an asshole I was. I don't recall exactly what he said because he was trying to talk in between sobs and I could really understand it. Naturally I sent him a message back with me uncontrollably laughing. I don't know if the kid was really crying or not but if he wasn't he deserves an award for his performance.

I kid you not someone said that exact thing to one of my friends in a MW2 match

It is literally one of the best insults you can throw at someone over the internet.

It always makes people laugh because they have to proclaim their hardassery (yes, I made a word up) to you over a video game. I love it!

I get a lot of messages, calling me a nerd and such. I just want to hear some funny stories and messages or conversations you've had with random people over Xbox, and what made them so great.

My best one, was while playing Gears of War a few days ago with my friends, I got a random voice message from some guy, and it went something like this...

"You mother f*cking nerd, f*cking 98 thousand gamerscore f*cking nerd. I make your mom suck my d*ck every night you f*cking nerd. Why don't you get a life and maybe a girlfriend sometime. I bet you're a little p*ssy, I bench 315 and I bet you bench 85 cause you're a f*cking pussy"

Exactly how the message went!

Reason it was such a great message to me.... I just recently had my 4 year anniversary with my girlfriend. AND (not that weightlifting has ANYTHING to do with gaming, or what makes you a "real man") what he didn't know is that I'm ranked 2nd in the state of Florida in my division of... you guessed it, weightlifting.

My text reply said.... "Alright :)"

Your reaction was absolute win, I think my weirdest was in team doubles on halo 3, when someone (a booster) would keep asking for 1v1s and I would usually win, or on battlefield bad company 2 I got a few, but not any really funny ones.