Best Battlefield ever?

DerHirni

I know this forum is almost dead, but for those who are still looking in here, am I the only one who thinks this is the best Battlefield game ever? I had sooooo much fun playing online, played about 740 hours (!). It wasn't perfect, but some things made actually made the game so good. The choppers for example, they're so freakin strong if you're a good pilot and it was a ton of fun flying around with them and road killing people :woop: . The controls are perfect for both choppers and tanks imo, even though the chopper controls are really hard to learn, but if you learned it, it's just so awesome :woop:

I know this forum is almost dead, but for those who are still looking in here, am I the only one who thinks this is the best Battlefield game ever? I had sooooo much fun playing online, played about 740 hours (!). It wasn't perfect, but some things made actually made the game so good. The choppers for example, they're so freakin strong if you're a good pilot and it was a ton of fun flying around with them and road killing people :woop: . The controls are perfect for both choppers and tanks imo, even though the chopper controls are really hard to learn, but if you learned it, it's just so awesome :woop:

This game was pretty fun, I bought it after MW2 came out and I was just shocked... after the horror of that game, this one was just amazing, I was actually having fun in an online shooter again. I got Fallout 3 not too long after, and that was the straw that broke the camels back, never again did I hype or really even care about a CoD game again (ok, that's a bit off-topic, sorry). Anyway, I would say this game was what got me back into the Battlefield series (I had already owned and played BF1942 and BF2 on PC), it got me really hyped up for BC2 as well, which unlike MW2 actually delivered. Now BF3 is pretty much the only online game I play, and I credit BC1 with that.

That all being said, as fun as it was (especially the campaign, odd for a BF game, but it was really awesome, I've never played one that was quite so unique), I don't think it's the best BF ever... very good, yes, but I think it was more of a testing game, a proof of concept for destruction in multiplayer and for the Frostbite engine. BF1942 and BF2 were both great games in their time, I think BC1 is the same way, great in its time, but BC2 took it and made it better, just like BF3 did with BF2. That's just my opinion, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...