Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I looking for help and willing to help others with the Online Co-Op Achievements since I need all the co-op chievos.I'm online M-F 9am pacific time zone USA through 1pm pacific time zone USA. Msg me over xbl.

Gamertag is AWESOME X 916

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to help me it would be greatly appreciated, i need all co-op ones and ill have the game till i get them done so let me know asap. GT= UndyingCarcass :) thanks!

Just to let everyone know iv finished this game and sent it back. Cheers for everyones help!!

Edited by UndyingCarcass

Anybody out there willing to help me get all the online achievements? Deadly Ballet, Spy vs. Spy, Eh...What's Up Doc?, Little Bighorn, Been there, done that, and Interagency Task Force? I'll help out as well. This is a really easy game to 1000, I just need online friends to help. Gamertag is KeithT722.

Thanks to a few guys from here helping me with the a couple of my achievements. I only have two left for the 1000. I need the two competitive mode ones. I'm at 955/1000. Anyone want to help? I'm tired of playing through this game haha.

• 2 weeks later...