All Rapunzel Solutions

XCVii 007

Why arnt things like this pinnned on the top?

Because the link to the Rapunzel Stages Guide can be found in both the Achievement Guide and Catherine FAQ which are both pinned. That's probably why the moderators haven't bothered giving it a sticky or "pin" in your case.

I have also given credit to XCV in the guides for a job well done with the Rapunzel solutions.

Hey all -

I'm glad you guys are finding my videos useful. It took me a long time to make them all, but I knew it would help others, and that's what I made them for.

I found something that makes me a bit angry tho, some other youtube channel GameFrontDotCom has been copying all my strategies for my Rapunzel videos and claiming them as their own. It's obvious because the guy failed at Stage 4(!!), and then all of a sudden he does all of them perfectly and with the same strategy as mine. Some stages there are multiple ways you can solve them, but for some reason he follows all of mine. Of course there's nothing I can really do about it, but ask you guys to boycott this guy. He's acting as if he came up with them all on his own.

Stage 32 is a particular one, evidence, because I was very proud of coming up with that strategy.

• 1 month later...