Zombie with a top-hat

Van Dayyyyum

Am I the only one that noticed a zombie with a top-hat near the entrance of the Twilight Cathedral?

Basically, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I headed right (with the cathedral behind me) to 2 hookshots. Made the hookshots then ended up in a cave of sorts. Then there was the zombie... with a top-hat. He attacked me, I killed him. Then I got blue souls for it.

Am I the only one that noticed a zombie with a top-hat near the entrance of the Twilight Cathedral?

Basically, for those who don't know what I'm talking about, I headed right (with the cathedral behind me) to 2 hookshots. Made the hookshots then ended up in a cave of sorts. Then there was the zombie... with a top-hat. He attacked me, I killed him. Then I got blue souls for it.

He is called Wicked K, some kind of easter egg/joke from the makers. http://www.destructoid.com/vigil-explains-darksiders-enemy-wicked-k-s-origin-160553.phtml

Where to find: http://darksiders.wikia.com/wiki/Wicked_K

Warning, links may contain spoilers! Remember you can always backtrack at the end if you haven't found him before.

• 3 weeks later...

He appears 4 times through out the game..

If you beat him he gives you 2000 souls :)

So the significance of him being there is 8000 souls

Hope this helps..

Oh and here's his locations (the link above didn't work for me.)

Twilight Cathedral - Take a right after leaving Vulgrim's lair and use the Abyssal Chain to swing across a chasm to where a currency Chest is located. He appears when you enter the cave with the cracked red floor.

Anvils Ford - Retrace your steps to where you worked with Ulthane to kill the invading Angels. You will find a blue swinging spot leading to a Wrath Shard on a ledge across the river. He will appear as soon as you enter the area in front of the swinging spot.

The Choking Grounds - After leaving Vulgrim's location head toward the three grey squares on your mini-map located to the south-west of Vulgrim. The three squares are easily visible as large tombs. Pull the middle tomb backwards and it will reveal a hole in the ground. After collecting the artifact in the chamber below he will appear as you attempt to leave.

Drowned Pass - Make your way to the sewege pipe located to the south-east of the map and enter via the ramp of earth that ascends from the lake. There you will find a chamber with shallow water. When you first enter the chamber it will be populated by demons but, after you have freed the gate guardian, you can return here to summon Wicked K.