Xbox 360 release

KFZ Scrubs

• 2 weeks later...

If it were possible for the load times to be completely eradicated on the 360, they probably would have done it in Off the Record or even DR2. I just don't think a 360 release of this game would be worth the inevitable downgrading.

Have put HOURS into DR1, 2 and all the spin offs....this is first buy of next gen!!

This game seems to be pretty different from the other 5 installments.

Just the overall tone of it seems like they're trying to move towards something different.

More gunplay than usual, airstrikes, doesn't look as humorous. In an interview (somehwere posted in the forum) a guy said they're trying to make it more serious.

This game seems to be pretty different from the other 5 installments.

Just the overall tone of it seems like they're trying to move towards something different.

More gunplay than usual, airstrikes, doesn't look as humorous. In an interview (somehwere posted in the forum) a guy said they're trying to make it more serious.

I have to agree with you I felt the same way myself when I first seen the stage demo, but after seeing this Demo clip below I was convinced it definitly just seems to be Dead Rising business as usual

I must warn you however, there are quite a few SPOILERS in this vid

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlhsWb40Tb0]E3 2013: DEAD RISING 3 - 25 MINUTE DEMO [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

I have to agree with you I felt the same way myself when I first seen the stage demo, but after seeing this Demo clip below I was convinced it definitly just seems to be Dead Rising business as usual

E3 2013: DEAD RISING 3 - 25 MINUTE DEMO [HD] - YouTube

Thoughts while watching:

1. The crafting on the fly stuff is totally going to change this game for the better.

2. Easy Leveling Up = Mowing down hordes with a car

3. I LOL'd at the mob of firefighter zombies, complete with axes.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, i am still iffy on what console i am going to buy. I just bought my last year of xbox live so once that runs at next year, ill buy which ever one is doing well for gaming. As of right now, Xbox one is offering to much on the entertainment side so i dont think ill be buying it but i have to agree, i was pretty pissed when i found out this was Xbox One exclusive. They should atleast release it on PC as well.

Okay, so I know for sure that this is a Microsoft exclusive... the question is... will this be on the 360?

I know they are campaigning the 360 as the offline counterpart to Nextbox and they're supporting it till 2017.

So naturally, one would assume it'd be on the 360 right? For the offliners

Didn't they say that they originally made the game on PC, but it was growing too large for the 360?

E3 2013: DEAD RISING 3 - 25 MINUTE DEMO [HD] - YouTube

Has rekindled my interest in the game

• 3 weeks later...
I see that Titanfall is coming to the 360 and I don't remember that being mentioned during the conference so like Buzz said anything can happen.

It is ?

NICE.

That game looks awesome.

I hope this is on 360.

Gackt come on man the load times,people complain about way too much in DR1 and 2.

I didn't think they were that bad. Duke FOrever had BAD loading times trust me (I beat it on Insane and when you died you were punished by waiting for the game to load lol)

LOVED the E3 Demo. Not really any spoilors there some intresting new things I noticed

1.New combo weapons,with no need for a matinence table. This makes more fluid gameplay

2.Clothes can now be memorized by the game once worn. They are saved in the Clothes locker.

3.Weapon Lockers FINALLY

4.Inspired by Case 0 the game takes place in a town

5.Businesses closed down so you must break into them using clever ways. Knock out the window with a brick and the alarm will be activated. Using lock picking is the stealthy way

6.Better wacky outfits,besides the usual dress theres a mascot outfit and Kung Fu attire. I loved the Biker jacket.

7.At the pause menu at top left corner I noticed the clock said ''9th day,6:00 pm''.

This means there will be no 3-4 day period in regular/story mode.

8.Better car handeling. I noticed the awesome Sports car and Bike in the garage.

9.More varied Zombies.

10.Zombies with weapons. So don't expect every zombie to be easy prey. The guy in the demo found that out the hard way when Zombies with axes did a number on him.

11. I noticed there were alot of ''non scripted'' cars you could drive in the streets. This will be nice in ''sticky situations''

12.The game retains it's ''Wacky weird humor'' the series has always been known for.

I hope the survivors come back and there are survivor communities. In real life people in a zombie out break wouldn't ALL be helpless. I would think there would be more then a few with guns and weapons that wouldn't be so easily trusting as in the past DR games were survivors would go any were with you easily.

Edited by Deadsea 1993