Off Map Secret paths

SpinelesS

The biggest problem I had with all these re-used maps for locations was a lack of secret rooms/paths.

Until recently the closest I had found were the pathways that continue behind bushes on the wounded coast (they are shown on your mini map though so they aren't that big a secret)

However Just recently during the on the loose quest in high town I was attacked upon leaving a mansion and found a short pathway that goes off the map and ends at a chest infront of a non interactable door.

Is this the first and only "secret" (it's not well hidden, just not marked on the map) path in the game, or have I missed a bunch of these by not looking for them?

EDIT: The off path map was there from Act 1 apparently.

Edited by SpinelesS

The biggest problem I had with all these re-used maps for locations was a lack of secret rooms/paths.

Until recently the closest I had found were the pathways that continue behind bushes on the wounded coast (they are shown on your mini map though so they aren't that big a secret)

However Just recently during the on the loose quest in high town I was attacked upon leaving a mansion and found a short pathway that goes off the map and ends at a chest infront of a non interactable door.

Is this the first and only "secret" (it's not well hidden, just not marked on the map) path in the game, or have I missed a bunch of these by not looking for them?

Besides the hidden paths shown on the Wounded Coast map, there is at least one other that is not shown. It's close to the Dank Cave near one of those hidden paths. I found it during chapter 3 and it had a crate in it.

Within the innermost part of all the caves there is a room behind them that you may not notice, its marked on the map but not well as you have to go up the stairs. The usually have some crates and things in them.

That also depends (a lot) of the map. Since there are only a few maps they block some doors to create diferent layouts and sometimes your way is blocked into those places.

But I don't recall any hidden bits inside the caves. Every place you could go was drawn on the map.

mmm ive been very thorough with exploring every inch of the map everytime i'm in a location.. other then those 2 stated by the OP i don't really think there is any where else.. besides they look more like they accidently left it out then actual secret locations.. not like the chest in high town.. and that body in the bushes.. really gave u anything important

That also depends (a lot) of the map. Since there are only a few maps they block some doors to create diferent layouts and sometimes your way is blocked into those places.

But I don't recall any hidden bits inside the caves. Every place you could go was drawn on the map.

Well as I said they are on the map but people may not notice them, it was a secret area to me as I didn't notice the rooms until partway through my first character. And as bekker said, they tend to hide ingredients and things that people miss for supplier, it is why I missed it on my first character.

Edited by bakeryfreshgame