Last Man Standing Made Super Super Easy!! (16 min or better!)

Okay guys my friend recently showed me this and he wanted me to record it so I can help you guys and so I can get my achievement. And oh my was I blown away at how fast this method went. Don't take 45 minutes to an hour on this achievement. This way, you can do it in 16 minutes or better.

The level is Mozdok Grounds.

I hope you guys like this video!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vWiHrwr9s]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction - Last Man Standing Made Super Easy! (SCC Gameplay/Commentary)[/ame]

Edited by xGameFreak6661x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It have been shared , but it's the first video I saw (didn't search that much)

For that level , I was on the top of the small lab and it was pretty hard , I manage to do wave 15-20 on realistic . But I had to almost start at each 2 wave :/. This is much easy when you are 2 it's the perfect spot

There's another similar spot in Lumber Mill where you stand on each side on the logs

Edited by DarkCrown

It have been shared , but it's the first video I saw (didn't search that much)

For that level , I was on the top of the small lab and it was pretty hard , I manage to do wave 15-20 on realistic . But I had to almost start at each 2 wave :/. This is much easy when you are 2 it's the perfect spot

There's another similar spot in Lumber Mill where you stand on each side on the logs

I'm sorry but I could barely understand what you wrote and also there isn't any videos that show a fast way to get this achievement.

When I and my cousin tried this the enemys came from all over the place, why is that? :confused:

Sorry for mayby some bad english, I'm from Sweden. :)

You have to stay in these spots right when you start each wave. Only move after if you want to get ammo or something but other than that just stay in these specific spots that I showed you.