Minty

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i am giving away free credits. so if anyone wants credits just send me a friend request and a message of what car, class, and time your selling it

NOTE: i really would like it if anyone who has more than enough credits to not want any of my credits. id like to give to the poor lol

Gamertag: DriftinImports

If anyone's interested to boost 1.000.000 online credits just send me a message and a friend request.

EDIT: Got the achievement yesterday. From now, i'll help everyone who added me to boost. I will not accept more FR to boost in this game, because i already have a lot of people to help.

Edited by GaMe RoOm 69

I know a lot of people are wanting the 1MM credits online achievement. I also know that we are all scattered over the world trying to get it.

I am trying to get as many people as possible to boost this. Please look at the achievement guide for their tip as the easiest way to get this achievement. That is the route I am taking. So that means we will have to take turns letting everyone win. Now looking at the time frame that it says it will take, this will not happen in 1-day, 2-days or maybe even 3-days. I know this will get repitious but if you are just focused on getting this achievement this is the best route to take.

The time I will be online is 9:30 PM Eastern time. if you want in and understand what we will be doing send me a message. No need to send me a FR. I will send you a message that I am on and if can't send you an invite because you are not on my friends list, I will send you a FR.

PLEASE LOOK AT THE GUIDE. I do not want any confusion when this starts. We will do as much as we can and pick it up another day for those that need it.

My GT: ATLDC404