campaign Mode difficulity

Rawr

campaign Mode, i really hope its abit more of a challenge then it was in Modern warfare 2 and be more like it was in Modern warfare because i like a challenge when i play single player and MW2 didn't give me that :( anybody know what its going to be like (i play veteran)

I agree I hope it is like Modern Warfare 1, that would be great. Modern Warfare 2 was way to easy, a cake walk and World at War was unfair cheating difficulty, I mean they spawn grenades in your back pocket x6. Knowing Treyarch history, they will make it hard but hopefully learned from World at War.

I agree I hope it is like Modern Warfare 1, that would be great. Modern Warfare 2 was way to easy, a cake walk and World at War was unfair cheating difficulty, I mean they spawn grenades in your back pocket x6. Knowing Treyarch history, they will make it hard but hopefully learned from World at War.

I never played world at war for some reason haha xD i just disliked the idea of world war 2 game! but PLEASE be like MW1 Learn from your mistakes!

I'm with Blessing on this one! I only play the multiplayer so I just want the single player to be straight up easy.

Lol screw that, make it hard like Modern Warfare not MW2. It feels just that much better and good when you beat it on Veteran when its hard, I mean its Veteran...I know were all achievement whores but honestly if you cant do that difficulty then just accept that and dont do it. I mean its Veteran, its ment to be hard (But still possible to complete....Treyarch)

I just want a challenge to be honest, I didn't feel great when i completed MW2 Campaign! but MW1 i was like "FINALLLYYY GETTTTT INNNNNN!" and with Mile High Club :) even better! and MW2 had nothing like that :( Just oh i done it.. 1k gamerscore woop!

I just want a challenge to be honest, I didn't feel great when i completed MW2 Campaign! but MW1 i was like "FINALLLYYY GETTTTT INNNNNN!" and with Mile High Club :) even better! and MW2 had nothing like that :( Just oh i done it.. 1k gamerscore woop!

ahahahah so true :/

Dude I totally agree and I mean wtf they could have easily turned that extra Museum mission at the end into a Veteran Mile High Club type achievement but no they didnt, there was nothing hard about the game except the 69 stars which wasnt even terrible.

Modern Warfare 1 campaign really had no faults if you ask me, You mention infinite enemies spawning until you push up will thats been in every call of duty since Modern Warfare 2 and that made MW2 so freaking easy. The grenades in WaW were a fault, they basically cheated cause they do physically spawn under you if you look, there not even thrown half the time.

Modern Warfare 2 was toned down way to much, MW1 is where it should be at. I want a challenge and thats whats Veteran for, if you want an easy achievement go pick up Avatar.

Don't understand why you guys want the difficulty to go back to what it was? The other cod games beside mw2 were just CHEAP not hard. If you ask me mw2 had the difficulty just right. I say it took more skill to beat cause you didn't have to be at the mercy of dumb luck. Just my 2 cents.:)

Edited by Chaos MAN

Lol screw that, make it hard like Modern Warfare not MW2. It feels just that much better and good when you beat it on Veteran when its hard, I mean its Veteran...I know were all achievement whores but honestly if you cant do that difficulty then just accept that and dont do it. I mean its Veteran, its ment to be hard (But still possible to complete....Treyarch)

Yes I guess I would like a challenge also but I mentioned that I play mostly multiplayer which you should know is where I like to get challenged by doing gamebattles and scrims! But yes I respect your opinion on it should be like Mw because yes, Mw2 was pretty easy!

Tbh i want it to be how it used to be. It was tough but so satisfying to complete it.

Then you go and play other games, eg reach where legendary is the hardest its ever been, and its still piss.

The only way to make it difficult again is with infinite enemies, otherwise you just sit back and snipe

They could always add less places to hide and enemys could come from behind if you stayed in "X" place for to long.

Yes I guess I would like a challenge also but I mentioned that I play mostly multiplayer which you should know is where I like to get challenged by doing gamebattles and scrims! But yes I respect your opinion on it should be like Mw because yes, Mw2 was pretty easy!
Yeah I mostly play multiplayer too, 10th prestige on CoD4 and World at War I think 6th on MW2 cause I went back to CoD4 because its so crappy.

But I still like challenges and their fun, if I get bored of multiplayer I can go do a veteran mission and feel really good about myself. I mean I only play the campaign maybe 3 times through for Veteran then collectibles and another time to catch all the story, I am just a multiplayer guy.

Yeah I mostly play multiplayer too, 10th prestige on CoD4 and World at War I think 6th on MW2 cause I went back to CoD4 because its so crappy.

But I still like challenges and their fun, if I get bored of multiplayer I can go do a veteran mission and feel really good about myself. I mean I only play the campaign maybe 3 times through for Veteran then collectibles and another time to catch all the story, I am just a multiplayer guy.

yeah i like to play Multiplayer msot on all games but at the same time i always go and get 1k gamerscore and i liked how it was a challenge in MW1.. like you said.. something to do when your getting bored of multiplayer!

Yah I know exactly what you mean! :)

I hope it isn't a challenge, I don't like SP and I want a easy completion.

I'm with Blessing on this one! I only play the multiplayer so I just want the single player to be straight up easy.

Why are you two even on this site if you care more about the multiplayer than the single-player which is where the achievements are. I mean come on, how can you not enjoy the single-player one bit? Personally, I hate multiplayer. Everything is so cheap an unbalanced in these newer games, but hopefully Black Ops will pull through and be the better game.