Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: Sina117

I need every online achievement and am a big noob at CoD3 seeing as how I haven't even touched it since I beat it around launch. I don't know how any of this works, or what the most efficient path is, but I DO need to grand this game because it's THE ONLY COD I HAVEN'T GRANDED.

Put me down as a completely willing and able part of any boosting team, but don't send me a FR. A msg saying "cod3 boosting" is good enough.

Hi All,

Need Victory Medal & Supply Officer!

So could do with joining a boosting session and lending a hand!

Any sessions taking place soon?

gamertag: studnursery

or if no booster sessions going on anyone wanna start a session soon?

1. studnursery

Thanks.

Edited by throwmeafish

Hey. I'm looking to join a boost party going for the Online Achievements for Call of Duty 3. I can either join as an extra or as one of the main boosters. I am willing to boost ANYTIME. So if there's an opening for an extra or one of the main boosters, please message me here or send FR on Xbox Live (please note: I cannot receive any messages fron people who are not my friends due to my Privacy Settings). Hope to be boost with cha soon. Later, Gamers... :nana

Willing to Boost:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Burnout Revenge

Halo 3

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men

Need for Speed: Carbon

Need for Speed: Undercover

Hey everyone,

I already have a good group of people set up to boost cod 3. But I am in need of two to three people that can upload large files to their computers when they are host to make the game lag so everyone gets more points. I can do this really well but not many of my boosters could so while everyone got their "Major" achievement I was without it.

If you are able to do this, send me a message on xbox live, and I will clear a spot for you.