Achievement Guide & Roadmap

WORLDEATER

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you're like me and you're not sure how to get the 'Make It Rain' medal for the Distinguished Service achievement, play mission C-5.

Melee kill the initial three Grunts and use whatever weapon you'd like on the Chieftain that rushes you from the lower part of the screen. Grab the plasma grenade off of him and use whatever weapon the kill the first mini-wave of Drones. After the Drones are dead, run over to the left and grab the three plasmas from the box. You now have seven grenades to use against the 12-13 grunts that spawn from the left side. Just toss a nade every couple seconds and you should be able to get this medal fairly easily, as well as Killionare and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

THE COMPANY OF STRANGERSIf anyone is still wondering, this can be done with multiple co-op partners, as long as you beat someone on every level you still unlock the achievement. A friend of mine played levels 4 and 5 with me and he unlocked it after level 5.

EXTERMINATIONMy co-op partner and I did level 5. Stay at the beginning of the level. Each person should throw incendiary grenades at each spawn point once they start spawning. Then, have one person run to the supply cache and lock yourself in until the Flood break the door in. That way you can constantly run for free ammo. Using this method, we could survive about 3-4 minutes out of the 6 minute mission. Each time we got between 600-800 kills in those 3-4 minutes. Went by VERY quickly. As a plus, each time you die, you get an incendiary grenade, too!

Edited by Bofur

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...