5 Custom Classes for Your Trolling Needs

iBuzz7S

I saw this a little earlier and wondered if I should post or not. Realised that we should all be allowed to have fun and enjoy the games online modes, all while we are annoying others and showing them who's boss.

Enjoy.

The fortress

Primary – Assault Shield

Secondary – KAP-40 with Extended Clip

Perk 1 – Flak Jacket

Perk 2 – Toughness

Perk 3 – Tactical Mask

Lethal – Bouncing Betty x 2

Tactical – Shock charge

Wildcard – Danger Close

Scorestreaks – Guardian, Sentry Gun, Death Machine

How it works: This class is the ultimate camper. Find a place on the map that is easily defendable and well-traveled. Drop your bouncing bettys in entryways and use shock charges to cover your flank. Use the assault shield to bait passers by into your explosive traps or plop it into the ground to give yourself extra cover from your victims while you pick them off with your KAP-40. Once you get a few kills for a Scorestreak, add the Guardian and Sentry Gun to your defenses. Anyone walking in your vicinity is as good as dead, and probably, thoroughly ticked.

The circus act

Primary – none

Secondary – Ballistic Knife

Perk 1 – Lightweight

Perk 2 – Scavenger and Fast Hands

Perk 3 – none

Lethal – Combat Axe x2

Tactical – Shock Charge x2 or Concussion Grenades x2

Wildcard 1 – Danger Close

Wildcard 2 – Perk 2 Greed

How it works: Nothing is more humiliating than when you take a Combat Axe to the cranium or get stabbed in the back. So, this class's purpose is to spread those shameful feelings all over the battlefield, courtesy of every bladed weapon you can equip. This one is pretty easy to pull off. When you see your victim, toss a shock charge or concussion grenade (whichever you prefer) in their direction and throw every knife and axe at them while they're dazed. Once they're down, walk over their corpse with the Scavenger perk and repeat.

The Rambo

Primary – none

Secondary – none

Perk 1 – Lightweight and Flak Jacket

Perk 2 – Toughness and Cold Blooded

Perk 3 – Dexterity and Extreme Conditioning

Lethal – Combat Axe

Tactical - None

Wildcard 1 – Perk 1 Greed

Wildcard 2 – Perk 2 Greed

Wildcard 3 – Perk 3 Greed

How it works: The Rambo class makes you a complete badass. You'll be able to move faster, run longer, and take more damage. It's like you're some kind of super soldier. Since you used all of your points equipping the perks, all you have to do is pick up a gun. Until then, you can rely on your trusty knife and tomahawk. Once you do manage to grab another player's modded out firearm you'll have a leg up in any situation, which is sure to strike a nerve with the competition.

The Hacker

Primary - QBB LSW with Full Metal Jacket and Rapid Fire

Secondary – FHJ-18 AA

Perk 1 – Blind Eye

Perk 2 – Fast Hands

Perk 3 – Engineer

Lethal – C4

Tactical – Black Hat x 2

Wildcards – None

How it works: We can't think of many situations that are more frustrating than losing a Scorestreak that you've spent so much time and effort earning. To make your enemies feel that pain of loss, equip the Hacker. This loadout gives you everything you need to completely destroy, steal, and hack any Scorestreak on the map. See an unclaimed Carepackage? Kill the owner and hack it with your Black Hat device. Turrets blocking the way? Blow them up with C4. Incoming air support? Shoot it down with your FMJ equipped light machine gun or rocket launcher. Watching all that effort getting vaporized in a cloud of fire and smoke is sure to get your enemy's tear ducts flowing.

Silent but deadly

Primary – none Secondary – KAP-40 with Tactical Knife and Suppressor

Perk 1 – Ghost and Blind Eye

Perk 2 – Cold Blooded

Perk 3 – Dead Silence

Lethal – None

Tactical – Smoke Grenade or Flashbang

Wild Card 1 – Perk 1 Greed

Wild Card 2 – Secondary Gunfighter

How it works: How do you fight that which cannot be seen? Well, you can't really. That's why we suggest our Call of Duty ninja class. Just do want ninjas do. Hide in the shadows, perch in high places, and wait for the perfect moment to strike with an up-close and personal knife to the gut. If you want to add extra humiliation, toss a smoke grenade or Flashbang into a group of enemies, run in, and slice up everyone. Standing over a pile of bodies will be awesome for you, and demeaning for them. Annoyance accomplished.

Can't wait to take these online. Going to test 'em out in Combat Training offline and make sure I get the feel of it before playing public matches.

Source: GamesRadar

Personally Black hat + Scavenger + Engineer = Win :p

Yeah best class hands down. Wait for enemy to drop care package and turn it into a hacked package from afar. Or bait enemies with your care package and recover it from a distance and kill them while they wonder wtf just happened.

Or if you hate your teammates you can steal their care packages from a distance.

You were my brother iBuzz! You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Trolls, not join them! Bring balance to the world, not leave it in darkness!

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. ;)

Well I just tried "The Rambo" and went 19-16. Nothing special, but knowing you don't have a gun to shoot and you have to kill someone to get a gun, it makes it more fun and exciting to play.

Now, just need decent software to capture it without breaking the PC. :(

Yeah best class hands down. Wait for enemy to drop care package and turn it into a hacked package from afar. Or bait enemies with your care package and recover it from a distance and kill them while they wonder wtf just happened.

Or if you hate your teammates you can steal their care packages from a distance.

Wait?? You don't have to be next to the care package to hack it or take it with hacker??

I'm thinking that Engineer + Black Hat is what gets this done, but I can't confirm that because I haven't played enough to unlock all of the goodies.

Engineer just lets you see red silloutes through walls of enemy equipment.

Black hat device is a disposable piece of equipment that lets you hack enemy devices. You can hack them through walls. You can even destroy UAVs with this device. On larger pieces of equipment you have to hold down the bumper and fill up a status bar. If you hack a bouncing betty or claymore it's instantaneous, supposedly it then makes the device become your own. You can also snag care packages at range with this tool. If you have engineer I do not think you can re-roll the care package at range, but it is still handy to put a care package on a roof and snag it at range, or booby trap an enemy care package without ever touching it.

Engineer just lets you see red silloutes through walls of enemy equipment.

Black hat device is a disposable piece of equipment that lets you hack enemy devices. You can hack them through walls. You can even destroy UAVs with this device. On larger pieces of equipment you have to hold down the bumper and fill up a status bar. If you hack a bouncing betty or claymore it's instantaneous, supposedly it then makes the device become your own. You can also snag care packages at range with this tool. If you have engineer I do not think you can re-roll the care package at range, but it is still handy to put a care package on a roof and snag it at range, or booby trap an enemy care package without ever touching it.

When you say disposable, does this mean that you use the Black Hat device on one piece of equipment and then you need to resupply with Scavenger if you plan on doing it again? Can you resupply it with Scavenger? What kind of range are we talking about? Do you need to have line of sight in order to hack?

Edited by CGPsaint
Added additional question.

When you say disposable, does this mean that you use the Black Hat device on one piece of equipment and then you need to resupply with Scavenger if you plan on doing it again? Can you resupply it with Scavenger? What kind of range are we talking about? Do you need to have line of sight in order to hack?

Yes it's a one use device. I don't have scavenger yet, but I'm fairly certain scavenger will replenish the device. You do not have to have LOS, that's why pairng it with engineer is so handy. You can destroy auto turrets and gaurdians through walls. The range is about medium range. On UAVs the range is infinite, and on higher score streak rewards like stealth choppers and such it will require more than one black hat to destroy the device.

Yes it's a one use device. I don't have scavenger yet, but I'm fairly certain scavenger will replenish the device. You do not have to have LOS, that's why pairng it with engineer is so handy. You can destroy auto turrets and gaurdians through walls. The range is about medium range. On UAVs the range is infinite, and on higher score streak rewards like stealth choppers and such it will require more than one black hat to destroy the device.

Dammit. Now I have to set up a Black Hat/Engineer Class... :p

You an me both... sounds fun, an sounds like it could piss some people off lol

Pissing people off is just a bonus. I'm just tired of being on the shit end of a losing team and being raped by the enemy team because they have equipment all over the damn place. I'm also tired of running into people who have barricaded themselves into a hidey-hole and are cowering behind their Bouncing Betties and Shock Charges. If I can turn the tables and send some butthurt their way, then all the better.

There is nothing worse than being 35+/10ish and being on a team that are all in negative KDR and just handing out Scorestreak rewards to the other team. Ugh.

Been rocking the "Rambo" since launch, except instead of a tomahawk I took a blackhat PDA for the hell of it. Also had engineer and scavenger instead of ExCon and some other shit. Was a good all round class and weapons were easy to come by, usually MP7s and other SMGs which were so overpowered I couldn't help but go 2.0 at the worst of times.

I tried to call it "Naked Snake" like in MGS3, going into the mission without any equipment, but apparently "Naked" is offensive in an 18+ rated game and I had to call it something else. Funny considering nobody sees the class name but myself.

Fuck this gay earth.