• Fable 2
    • Fallout 3
    • Saints Row 2
    • Gears of War 2
    • Guitar Hero: World Tour
    • Call of Duty: World at War
    • Far Cry 2
    • Silent Hill: Homecoming

Well, I always value everybody on x360a's opinions, so I had a question to ask. My birthday is coming up fairly soon, and as you can tell, a lot of games are being released.

So my question is, which of these games should I get? I'm really wanting to get Fable 2 and Fallout 3, but I can get about 4/5 games (I'm getting a new iPod too).

Please just vote for 4 games you would go with.

Edit: I'll be getting money for my birthday, so That's why I said 4/5 games. Guitar Hero World Tour solus btw ;)

Edited by SuperNova X2X

If your birthday is before November then just ask for giftcards or money. But if it is after all the games are released then what games do you like? If you like shooters then get Gears of War 2 or Call of Duty: WaW. I don't know much about many other games coming out but Quantum of Solace looks good too

Well I went with the first 5 on that list. To me those are all must buys but it's hard leaving Far Cry 2 and Call of Duty out. I think it really comes down to what you enjoy most. If I were you I would try and mix and match a variety of genres because if you get Gears 2, Far Cry 2, and Call of Duty then I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have enough time to stay active with what those games do best which of course is multiplayer.

If you wanted to try and narrow it down a bit more I would chose between Fable 2 or Fallout 3 as your RPG/adventure game even though I still see both being must buys. In the long run I think Fallout 3 will probably give you more playing time.