Achievement Guide & Road Map

Spock

I usually stay at a certain length away from him. Most of the time he appears in the bottom corners of the screen, shooting the pink rings at you. I throw one bomb to create a path so you can attack him. For quick kill, I throw two bombs at him so they stick to his body. Don't wait many seconds to throw the second one, throw both bombs quickly at him. When one bomb explodes, stuck to his body, the second one will blow up right after, and it will be enough to pick up the Scepter.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually stay at a certain length away from him. Most of the time he appears in the bottom corners of the screen, shooting the pink rings at you. I throw one bomb to create a path so you can attack him. For quick kill, I throw two bombs at him so they stick to his body. Don't wait many seconds to throw the second one, throw both bombs quickly at him. When one bomb explodes, stuck to his body, the second one will blow up right after, and it will be enough to pick up the Scepter.

Oh thanks! So it is possible to kill him with sticky bombs?

I am sure i threw more than 10! But usually i wait before each one explode, to threw another one :(

That was an awesome run i had, hope i can manage another soon :)

As long as two bombs stick on him, he will die. The trick is to simply throw a sticky bomb one after another, don't throw them both in microseconds, give "at least" a 0.50 (or more) second interval between each throw. If both bombs attach to him, he's already dead, make sure that both explosions of the bomb hits him. :3

Edited by VixyNyan

As long as two bombs stick on him, he will die. The trick is to simply throw a sticky bomb one after another, don't throw them both in microseconds, give "at least" a 0.50 (or more) second interval between each throw. If both bombs attach to him, he's already dead, make sure that both explosions of the bomb hits him. :3

Ok! Now at least it sounds possible :p Having to find a shotgun in the Cave or in the Temple would be a pain! And I usually try do avoid angering the shopkeepers :p

Coming back just to say it worked! Thanks so much!

Anyway, it is really strange that he doesnt die when you wait for each bomb to explode O_o

I had an awesome run, even had the jetpack bought... killed the Anubis, had more than 10 bombs left... and reached the City of Gold... but i think i was so happy that i even forgot to get the book to reach Hell :D

Now i have to do everything again :p This game is awesome, right now it is my Game of the Year, seriously.

Anyway, it is really strange that he doesnt die when you wait for each bomb to explode O_o

That's odd... maybe you just hit a bug? He always dies after two bombs for me, regardless of how long I wait in between.

Now i have to do everything again :p This game is awesome, right now it is my Game of the Year, seriously.

Agreed! :Bounce:

Is the shopkeeper achievement has to be done this way that you start from mines and then go to black market? I started from jungle so I can get to the BM and killed most of the shopkeepers + some died by themself, I got till temple and I saw more shopkeepers dead and it was over 12 but no achievement. Someone said this had to count too when they kill eachother or jump off the abyss but they didnt count for me :C.

I finally have free time. Working on the guide right now! Finally!

Sorry Flacko, I personally don't have an answer for you. I don't imagine the shopkeepers killing each other or themselves would count towards the achievement.

Shopkeepers killing each other or themselves DO count toward this achievement. I unlocked it right after one of these dudes was killed by Tiki trap in Black market. ;)

I have to try again then, as everytime I killed someone or saw it killed, I counted in my head how many. It was definetely over 12. Some died of other shopkeeper bullets. In the ice level, I usually let them to run into abyss.

E: Killed over 12 again, no achievement. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by FlackoWeasel

This [Guide/Roadmap] is listed as *Pending Review/Publication*.

Please let the Guide Team know it's status by either submitting it, Private Messaging a Guide Team member, or repyling within this linked thread...

-> Created an Achievement Guide & Roadmap for a 2012 game? <-

* Confirmed "Complete" guides have priority over unconfirmed ones. *

Cheers! ;)

Treasure is things that give you money, i.e. the achievement is for beating the game with $0 in your HUD.

Just making sure.

After attempting it a few times I realize going for the eye would just be way too much of an extra burden.