Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

Well,

Fruit Ninja is the exact same as the phone and Windows 8, so is Rocket Riot , Gravity Guy and Istunt 2 and Monster Island. Toy Soldiers is the same as the XBLA version.

ilomilo is close but they have some more/different levels/worlds later in the game.

Like I said just throwing it out there.

Not sure about the other games but Fruit Ninja has a different set of achievements and Rocket Riot has same set of achievements but you need to play more levels to unlock all characters. Also, both of these games have an XBLA counter-part. The list right now do not include XBLA/WP7 stackable because we decided that it was a different experience, so it brings another question, do we list Fruit Ninja as Fruit Ninja (2) with WP/W8 or Fruit Ninja (3) with XBLA/WP/W8?

Not sure about the other games but Fruit Ninja has a different set of achievements and Rocket Riot has same set of achievements but you need to play more levels to unlock all characters. Also, both of these games have an XBLA counter-part. The list right now do not include XBLA/WP7 stackable because we decided that it was a different experience, so it brings another question, do we list Fruit Ninja as Fruit Ninja (2) with WP/W8 or Fruit Ninja (3) with XBLA/WP/W8?

Yeah, I was thinking how most of them are the same in Fruit Ninja. Rocket Riot has different levels but all three versions do.

Yeah, we had them as a different experience but now with stackable phone and Win 8 they are blending a bit more.

Now that I have all three region consoles, is their any games other than Army of Two the 40th day and Brink Japan that run on dedicated servers? I want to get any game with dedicated servers done ASAP as I'm still kicking myself for not doing all 3 versions of army of two 1.

Now that I have all three region consoles, is their any games other than Army of Two the 40th day and Brink Japan that run on dedicated servers? I want to get any game with dedicated servers done ASAP as I'm still kicking myself for not doing all 3 versions of army of two 1.

Army of Two: The 40th Day already has one 10G achievement unavailable on all versions. See this thread....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=299871

same here on the kicking yourself part.

another EA game that sticks out on the list is skate 2 (German version).

I recently got a PAL system and anybody can feel free to PM me about boosting that.

I think it should be added too but there is a grey area here because there are 2 games that already came out with a similar situation but only one was added to the list. Section 8 Prejudice was added but Gotham City Imposters was not.
That came to mind too but I opted not to say anything.

He has his reasons for not adding GCI and I respect that.

Could anybody let me know if the games in this eBay store are the German stackable games (Where applicable obviously). Mainly looking at BIA: HH, Saints Row and Stranglehold

http://stores.ebay.de/GamesCorner-Vienna

The seller is from Austria so you should ask if he really sells the German USK version, because the Austrian version is also in German but doesn't stack, except Brothers in Arms

Less cut content, less variance in publisher (due to less "niche" games being taken outside of/into Japan), more awareness from Microsoft? GFWL dying off. Stacks shouldn't exist, really, so that they don't that much anymore isn't surprising to me.