Infinite Bank Space Glitch

stonedsoldier

I heard that this glitch it almost un-patchable because of the coding in the bank system. They would basically have to re-write the whole code and a developer said it would take way to much time and money to fix it and they're not willing to do so.

It's almost un-patchable? Then I guess I might need to use the bank glitch to store lots of guns that I don't want so I can sell 'em for lots of cash. That's a quick way for fast money.

It's almost un-patchable? Then I guess I might need to use the bank glitch to store lots of guns that I don't want so I can sell 'em for lots of cash. That's a quick way for fast money.

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic about selling guns for cash. Sounds a little sarcastic.

regardless.

Personally, I haven't had time to use every single gun out there. Also, the ones you find and like sometimes have different elements on the same model gun.(conference call, Infinity Pistol, Babymaker, etc...) and when you want to keep the shock, acid, fire, explosion and slag of that weapon because each element helps defeat certain enemies, the bank fills up quick. I have one character that basically has all the weapons I like or haven't used yet, but since im paranoid, i also have dummy characters with the weapons just in case it gets patched. Even though i was told it cant be patched, you just never know for sure.

I can't tell if you're serious or being sarcastic about selling guns for cash. Sounds a little sarcastic.

regardless.

Personally, I haven't had time to use every single gun out there. Also, the ones you find and like sometimes have different elements on the same model gun.(conference call, Infinity Pistol, Babymaker, etc...) and when you want to keep the shock, acid, fire, explosion and slag of that weapon because each element helps defeat certain enemies, the bank fills up quick. I have one character that basically has all the weapons I like or haven't used yet, but since im paranoid, i also have dummy characters with the weapons just in case it gets patched. Even though i was told it cant be patched, you just never know for sure.

True, since I'll never know what might happen to the bank glitch one day.

Been doing it for awhile, and there's no fear of losing all those goods (unless some fuckstick decides to delete the profile, which is unlikely :p)!

Or unless your fucking hard drive decides to be a piece of shit and wipes itself out. It's happened to me and a friend. I've lost over 7 years of saves and content, most of which I can't get back because of how they were tied to Live events and certain games you can no longer get. Best advice is to save your profile on Cloud.

Or unless your fucking hard drive decides to be a piece of shit and wipes itself out. It's happened to me and a friend. I've lost over 7 years of saves and content, most of which I can't get back because of how they were tied to Live events and certain games you can no longer get. Best advice is to save your profile on Cloud.

I keep seeing you post about how pissed you are about your hard drive dying on various sub-forums and I say this to you. I would be just as angry and bitter as you are sir. :drunk