Correction to ach guide

lifeexpectancy

You need to mention in the ach guide roadmap DO NOT KILL ENEMIES WITH BLUE AURA. This is what causes your upgrade points to drop and if you do you might wind up with less than 40 by the end of the game necessitating at least backtracking if not replaying the game to get the two upgrade achievements. Thankfully I found a level only 5 levels back that I got two instead of 3 on but if you miss too many points on early levels it overwrites those checkpoints and you might be screwed into a second full playthrough. The guide is MISSING this information.

Edited by lifeexpectancy

Thank heavens. I loaded my checkpoints in between levels and noticed that "been here before" only gave me 2 points and I had 39 at the end so I redid that one and the last civil war mission, then the 3 missions starting with the sniping one. It only took me an hour to redo those 5 and get the upgrade achieves rather than playing the whole game over. Anyone that got to the end with 38 or 39 points, check your files between missions and see how many upgrade points. Go backwards one mission at a time. If you're lucky like me you won't have to replay the whole game again.

For those just starting I sure hope you read my OP and avoid killing the blue aura people so you don't have this problem! :)

• 1 year later...

Damn! I just started tgis game today, killed a couple of blue aura people :( soo wish i saw this before hand, thankfully its the last mission i played (4th mission in ww1 where you have to blow up 3 bases by planting 3 tracers in each base)

Guess il just redo that mission, i didnt bother checking how many points i got but the mission before i had 18 points and only done 6 missions so i know im safe.

Thanks for the info, id have got right to end iand wondered wtf if i didnt see this