New wheels glitched?

Taad

Just drove each car from the car pack on single player just to make sure as I was pretty sure I had raced them all in dirt tour and the achievement still not popped. Any suggestions as to what i've done wrong ?

Well I followed this list first (BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept). and was pretty sure I'd driven them all in dirt tour. I then went on to the guide and roadmap and drove them all in single player mode in the exact order and type of race required

Lancia Delta S4 - Rally (Group B)

BMW M3 Rally - Rally (80's)

Scion tC - Gymkhama

Chevrolet Camaro SSx - Trailblazer (Modern)

Ford Focus ST - Rallycross.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if it was glitched. I've played GRiD before :(

As a note, I had some problems with both of the achievements for the DLC packs, when trying to use them in Dirt Tour. I had written them down, made a note to use them for a race in Dirt Tour, and all I had was one left. I went into single player, did the start a race and only drive a little bit and quit out trick, and it didn't unlock. I had to do them all over again in single player, it was like the times I used them in Tour didn't count (and I know that I had used the right ones, as a couple of them I set my best times in, and that was listed on the single player options).

I know that's not what the OP ran into, but just in case someone else comes along. If you have troubles, just do them all again in single player.