What's Happened?!

Magus 0f Zeal

What has happened to my game? I've been helping people obtain the ULCE heads/skins the last few days. You have to create a new Level One character each time. Somehow the last 8 characters I created started with pretty a pretty good purple weapon that is not level restricitive. Has this occurred on anyone else's profile?

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to my game? I've been helping people obtain the ULCE heads/skins the last few days. You have to create a new Level One character each time. Somehow the last 8 characters I created started with pretty a pretty good purple weapon that is not level restricitive. Has this occurred on anyone else's profile?

Pictures?

Never see it

Pictures?

Never see it

Seriously? I'd rather you let me join a session with a Level One character then do all that. My Laptop has probably 5000+ photos of family, friends, & travels. I'm not about to take some stupid picture of a BL2 character. I've done my time previewing premium themes for Themexbox.com back before Metro Dash.

Seriously? I'd rather you let me join a session with a Level One character then do all that. My Laptop has probably 5000+ photos of family, friends, & travels. I'm not about to take some stupid picture of a BL2 character. I've done my time previewing premium themes for Themexbox.com back before Metro Dash.

Wouldn't it be easier to take a picture then have hundreds of people join your game to find out? I personally would like to see this, I'd love to create a new character and have a purple weapon.

Is it really that hard to take a picture?

I'm not taking the picture. Deal? I'm just asking for help in this matter and have nothing to prove.

Wouldn't it be easier to take a picture then have hundreds of people join your game to find out? I personally would like to see this, I'd love to create a new character and have a purple weapon.

They can't join my game. I'd have to start a new one and join theirs. It's only been for new characters I've made for the last 2 people I helped. I just don't want this to be some dupe/modder thing someone put in my game that I could get banned over. All that I want is a 'Yes' or 'No' if it has happened to anyone and can be a problem. My wife has the super fancy touch screen camera and I don't feel like using it. I've been handing out stuff all day in BL2 and just want to play now.

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

You're sad. And it's a sad world we live in. I have nothing to prove to you voiceless, faceless internet idiots. When did anyone ask me for a weapon name or stats?

Insulting us because you refuse to take 3 seconds to show us picture proof...yes, we are the the sad ones lol.

You're sad. And it's a sad world we live in. I have nothing to prove to you voiceless, faceless internet idiots. When did anyone ask me for a weapon name, stats, or info? I'm only refusing to take a picture because I don't want to take a damn picture. My wife is asking me to help with dinner, my kids want me to play Ponyo with them, and I'm just trying to find a quick answer. What have I gotten? Useless dribble.

All the time you've spent refusing to show proof, and throw around insults instead could have been time spent taking a pic. You wanted answers about it, then when anyone tries to help be asking for a photo of it to help you...you get angry and refuse to do it. Instead you want us to take the time to track you down, join your game to look at the weapon? All of which would take much MUCH longer.

Edited by Gackt

Insulting us because you refuse to take 3 seconds to show us picture proof...yes, we are the the sad ones lol.

All the time you've spent refusing to show proof, and throw around insults instead could have been time spent taking a pic. You wanted answers about it, then when anyone tries to help be asking for a photo of it to help you...you get angry and refuse to do it. Instead you want us to take the time to track you down, join your game to look at the weapon? All of which would take much MUCH longer.

You're sad. And it's a sad world we live in. I have nothing to prove to you voiceless, faceless internet idiots. When did anyone ask me for a weapon name, stats, or info? I'm only refusing to take a picture because I don't want to take a damn picture. My wife is asking me to help with dinner, my kids want me to play Ponyo with them, and I'm just trying to find a quick answer. What have I gotten? Useless dribble.

What do you expect Gak you're pissing me off. It happened on characters I don't want. I'm trying to get them to my main by giving them to another acount. This account hasn't been used for a while and it is asking for a password I cannot remember. If you need the damn picture to satisfy yourself it will be forthcoming you jerkwad.

You're dense. I'm B-U-S-Y. Can you read. I'm typing this shit while do 87 Bazillion other things. You're proof will be forthcoming.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gackt http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

No info about this weapon, no name no stats no nothing and refusing to prove it even exists. You're lying.

What do you expect Gak you're pissing me off. It happened on characters I don't want. I'm trying to get them to my main by giving them to another acount. This account hasn't been used for a while and it is asking for a password I cannot remember. If you need the damn picture to satisfy yourself it will be forthcoming you jerkwad.

You're dense. I'm B-U-S-Y. Can you read. I'm typing this shit

Now you're claiming you're busy but seem to have time to argue on an internet forum. :)

You're getting far to worked up over a few people asking you to take a picture.

Next time provide info about the weapon you claim has magically appeared, instead of no info and the the refusal to provide an image of it for us to look at.

Now you're claiming you're busy but seem to have time to argue on an internet forum. :)

You're getting far to worked up over a few people asking you to take a picture.

Next time provide info about the weapon you claim has magically appeared, instead of no info and the the refusal to provide an image of it for us to look at.

What is your words per minute?

Looking at the weapon specs now. Give me a moment please.

You're dense. I'm B-U-S-Y. Can you read. I'm typing this shit while do 87 Bazillion other things. You're proof will be forthcoming.

NOBODY who participates in an online argument is that busy. If you were, you wouldn't be sitting here arguing -_-

The only dense one here is you. People come in here trying to help you, and you spit in their face. For once, the "sad internet people" aren't the ones at fault here. Take some Midol.

It's probably a real simple solution: After creating so many characters, you get a free starting weapon. Probably something Gearbox put in the game. If you weren't such an ass about this whole thing, I'd go create a bunch of new characters to see if works for me as well. But fuck that....I'm not wasting anymore time on someone who's a prick to those trying to help him.

NOBODY who participates in an online argument is that busy. If you were, you wouldn't be sitting here arguing -_-

The only dense one here is you. People come in here trying to help you, and you spit in their face. For once, the "sad internet people" aren't the ones at fault here. Take some Midol.

It's probably a real simple solution: After creating so many characters, you get a free starting weapon. Probably something Gearbox put in the game. If you weren't such an ass about this whole thing, I'd go create a bunch of new characters to see if works for me as well. But fuck that....I'm not wasting anymore time on someone who's a prick to those trying to help him.

Thanks for a reasonable response. I do have work, wife, kids, chores, etc. unless you have the same I don't think you can understand how busy I really am. I can type over 100 WPM so sending a message is a bit different than taking a picture. Wouldn't you agree. Also I'm not sitting. I'm runnign back and forth from the stove to a desk. My game has been idle for almost two hours while I carried in groceries, got my kids from school, and played out side with them. The last person I gave the skins/heads to was Lebrony James I believe. I might try and get into his game later to see if it happens again.

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

Thanks for a reasonable response. I do have work, wife, kids, chores, etc. unless you have the same I don't think you can understand how busy I really am. I can type over 100 WPM so sending a message is a bit different than taking a picture. Wouldn't you agree. Also I'm not sitting. I'm runnign back and forth from the stove to a desk. My game has been idle for almost two hours while I carried in groceries, got my kids from school, and played out side with them.

Still no info about this weapon? Name? Stats? pretty please?

We don't need to know what you're doing in real life...we just wanna see the gun.

Still no info about this weapon? Name? Stats? pretty please?

Lol. Sorry about going off the deep end. I've given heads/skins to about 50 players over the last 2.5 days I came here after it happened looking for help because I didn't want to do anything that would ruin my game save or something. I just wanted a quick yay or nay. While doing that I tried to sign-in on my wife's profile so I could trade them over to my main. I was going to take a picture at this time. I just changed my security prefrences on my Xbox so apparently now I need to use my email and password when signing in.

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

I'm not to fall on one side or the other but Magus has been handing out a lot of Vault edition stuff to users here so he can't be that much of a prick.

OT I had heard there would be incentives for joining lots of peoples games and having lots of characters. I don't have a link or source but that is something I heard off hand.

I'm not to fall on one side or the other but Magus has been handing out a lot of Vault edition stuff to users here so he can't be that much of a prick.

OT I had heard there would be incentives for joining lots of peoples games and having lots of characters. I don't have a link or source but that is something I heard off hand.

Yeah I'm really sorry for kind of freaking out. After handing stuff out for the last few days and not being able to play/enjoy the game I was just looking for a "yes, it's happened" or "no, it hasn't" response. I don't think any of you are idiots but whenever approached with the "pics or it didn't happen" tactic it always rubs me the wrong way.

Lol. Sorry about going off the deep end. I've given heads/skins to about 50 players over the last 2.5 days I came here after it happened looking for help because I didn't want to do anything that would ruin my game save or something. I just wanted a quick yay or nay. While doing that I tried to sign-in on my wife's profile so I could trade them over to my main. I was going to take a picture at this time. I just changed my security prefrences on my Xbox so apparently now I need to use my email and password when signing in.

Long story short: the weapons are gone. I never loaded those characters up after I handed the stuff out. I continued with all 4 classes and the weapons are thankfully gone. I really didn't want them to begin with. I may try and join LeBrony again later to see if it was a one time fluke or what.

Again, I cannot stress how sorry I am for using certain language but I really had no way to verfiy it until a few moments ago. And it was all for naught.

Thanks Evil Epyon.

Edited by Magus 0f Zeal

For what it's worth, the two people that helped me get SE skins to share with others didn't make any such mention of a purple weapon they had received or some kind of in-game bonus for sharing. I know that's anecdotal at best, but it's the only answer I have.

Thanks for a sensible response to my inane ramblings.