Anyone else suffering connection problems with this game?

IcySandwich

I'm having a bit of a problem and I was wondering if there is a fix. The game always keeps getting knocked offline whenever I start a stage. It sometimes happens right away. Other times, it happens after a couple of minutes. It doesn't matter whether matching is set to public or invite only either.

My connection isn't the best but my NAT is open and I haven't experienced something this bad in other multiplayer games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah it is a pain. Since my original post, I have managed to play some online games but it doesn't happen often. It's more like 80 percent of the time I can't connect. I got lucky with the other 20 percent and managed to get a few of of the online-only achievements (a miracle considering I did it with randoms). Still missing two though. Don't know how I am going to ever get those.

I've only read a couple of similar reports from other forums so this issue seems rare. I'm guessing there's some particular obscure network or router setting that makes Sacred 3 act so weird for us (I hardly have this problem with most other games).

I've managed to get a couple as well. It is indeed a mystery. This game is even kicking me off live completely, even though i have never had any other connection issues (xbox is in dmz). Even if i start another game, directly when i reconnected to live, no issues at all..

A well lets forget about this game..easiest solution ;p