Achievement Difficulty?

Lonsta DaMonsta

Achievement Difficulty?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Achievement Difficulty?

• 1 (the easiest)
    • 5 (the hardest)

Especially if you lose some as well! :eek: lol

Most of the achievements are semi pro and thats the second easiest level so, I wouldn't worry man and if it looks like you are going to lose in the streak, restart and don't save profile.

I have this on rent! I might have it till xmas :biglaugh

My sentiments are the same...none of them are hard at all its just very time consuming, although as I said in another thread, crank it on Manager mode and win every game for a while and after 60 matches most will come your way in terms of the wins, goals and streaks. The 300 wins will be a pain and the MOM awards for defenders

My sentiments are the same...none of them are hard at all its just very time consuming, although as I said in another thread, crank it on Manager mode and win every game for a while and after 60 matches most will come your way in terms of the wins, goals and streaks. The 300 wins will be a pain and the MOM awards for defenders

Woah, let me get this right...

You can do the 60 game win streak in managerial mode? Is that a fact? And is this simming them as well?

Hmm, ok... so I'm a little confused-- why did you respond with "

Awesome, I'll do that then :D" responding to FoxJA's message??

Cause I was simming :p I may as well play them now, so that way I know I'll win ;)

BTW - Got the 10 goal achievement yesterday, beat some dodgy German team 13-3 :D

• 1 month later...

i vote a 2.

The Game is very easy but time consuming.

You need a few games to find a way to make easy goals but when you played 5-10 games it`s no Problem to score and to win every game.

For the Winning-Streak Achievment, you can break up the match and restart a new match, so it`s no problem.