PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Movie Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #1
mzompicchiatti

mzompicchiatti's Gamercard
Missing 1 gold instruction on Flatbusg Gultch

Hey guys! I cant find the last Gold Instruction on the level. I'm using the detector but the white arrow disspaears after the train rail section. Has anyone got em all?
mzompicchiatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
matrix403

TheReal MrSweet's Gamercard
If it's the level that you start off falling through the tube and then the sliding section there are 5 tan sacks through the level that you have to jump and break.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
mzompicchiatti

mzompicchiatti's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix403 View Post
If it's the level that you start off falling through the tube and then the sliding section there are 5 tan sacks through the level that you have to jump and break.
Thanks! I was missing those!
mzompicchiatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:23 PM   #4
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
there are 3 at the start of this level...1 is when ur falling down the hole...the 2nd one is hitting 5 gold bags and the 3rd you have to stay on the railroad track and its at the end (that one can be a pain to get)
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #5
True Marvellous

True Marvellous's Gamercard
Arrrrrrgggghhhhh that bloody mine track one can never jump the gap as the controls are too slidy.

Toasters Toast Toast
True Marvellous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:04 PM   #6
uratitmouse

uratitmouse's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Marvellous View Post
Arrrrrrgggghhhhh that bloody mine track one can never jump the gap as the controls are too slidy.
I found that if you use the girl she works a lot better and will generally stay on the edge of the track...right before the jump slide over to the right of the track and then make the jump...there is one more jump to go after that so be aware of it however its much easier
uratitmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 11:27 PM   #7
onnabugeisha x

onnabugeisha x's Gamercard
I'm having an absolute nightmare of a time trying to get the 5 sacks and one on the train tracks. My game is 98.5% complete and I just need those 2 manuals. I cant seem to get the jump timing right with either emmit or wyldstyle. Argh... frustrating.
onnabugeisha x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onnabugeisha x View Post
I'm having an absolute nightmare of a time trying to get the 5 sacks and one on the train tracks. My game is 98.5% complete and I just need those 2 manuals. I cant seem to get the jump timing right with either emmit or wyldstyle. Argh... frustrating.
While I got the 5 sacks relatively easy (took me a few times), that one where you have to jump the tracks was a bitch! I was doing the manuals in order and after like an hour I decided to get it later. That was the last manual I ended up getting and the last thing in the game I needed. Took maybe another half hour for me to finally get it.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:13 PM   #9
burnoutbabe

cjanderson's Gamercard
This was my last one and I was always missing things by not jumping at correct time.

BUT after 10 runs, I decided to put the agility pants on Wildstar and that was the time i got 5/5 right away

Hurrah!
burnoutbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:29 PM   #10
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnoutbabe View Post
This was my last one and I was always missing things by not jumping at correct time.

BUT after 10 runs, I decided to put the agility pants on Wildstar and that was the time i got 5/5 right away

Hurrah!
I never even considered using a different pair of pants. Go figure. I just thought that the Agility pants made male characters jump like female characters and use female jump points and walls. Didn't even consider that it would increase the female jump even more.

I've edited my post in the guide thread. Thanks!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote