New Zealand Release

fiendclub

Hey just wondering if anyone in New Zealand has managed to download this? I have tried today and it kept saying "Wrong Code" but i haven't seen anything anywhere saying it isn't out in NZ yet...if there is then i am blind

Thanks

It has not been released here in NZ as of now! I tried my code on my US account and it is a valid code, there is nothing showing on the NZ market place either for the DLC. Wait and see...:locked

Send an email to the local support (Deep Silver).

Ok people this is what I've got so far will update as soon as they reply to second email.

The below email trail so far with Deep Silver http://www.trueachievements.com/images/smiley/compute.gif

Rat1NaCAG3

Hello,

can someone please tell me why the Bloodbath Arena DLC has not been released on the New Zealand XBL market place.

There is no mention of a delay for New Zealand on the official Dead Island website or anywhere else on the Internet.

Deepsilver TECHSUPPORT

Dear Customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

Dead island was never officially released in New Zealand, maybe thats why the

DLC is not released.

Rat1NaCAG3

Thank you for the prompt reply.

Please explain never officially released in NZ!

Dead Island is on and has been on store shelves since its official release date. I have the code for the DLC which currently cant be used.

You left your answer a little bit open with "maybe that's why" please investigate further with your colleague's as to why we are not yet able to down load the DLC from the Xbox Live market place in New Zealand.

Regards :locked

End email.

I got the redeem code by pre ordering the game. I logged onto my US account and I was able to enter the code from the redeem code section on the dashboard which verified it ws a valid code however I backed out as I want to use it on my NZ account. The DLC is not showing on the NZ market place at all. I have also been informed that the Playstation network dont have it in NZ either http://www.trueachievements.com/images/smiley/cry.gif

The same like here in germany, the game has no age classification therefore NO DLCs etc.

Why don't you download the arena with your US account and play it with the NZ account? (both accounts must be on the same xbox360)

On my first account i downloaded severel things which aren't available on the german marketplace and i can play them with my 2nd german gamertag.

I have to say my first gamertag the one i use here as name was phished away to russia, so i got access to the russian marketplace.

But the system stays the same.

@ Ehrenfried The thing is here in NZ, the DLC doesn't even appear in the Marketplace, and the gamer score still says 48 achievements 1000g. So I'm not even sure if you downloaded it with a US account that it would even work here.

@ Rat1 Really disappointed with their response to you here. What on earth are they selling at all the JBHIFI and EB game stores in NZ if it "was never officially released in New Zealand", i guess they have something to answer for. Really disappointing on their part.

Found an article here, no idea how credible it is but it talks about an exclusive edition of dead island that only NZ was getting, if you need to fuel for an argument with them? No idea how credible it is but here :

http://www.qj.net/xbox-360/news/dead-island-goes-black-in-new-zealand-limited-edition.html

@ Ehrenfried The thing is here in NZ, the DLC doesn't even appear in the Marketplace, and the gamer score still says 48 achievements 1000g. So I'm not even sure if you downloaded it with a US account that it would even work here.

@ Rat1 Really disappointed with their response to you here. What on earth are they selling at all the JBHIFI and EB game stores in NZ if it "was never officially released in New Zealand", i guess they have something to answer for. Really disappointing on their part.

Found an article here, no idea how credible it is but it talks about an exclusive edition of dead island that only NZ was getting, if you need to fuel for an argument with them? No idea how credible it is but here :

http://www.qj.net/xbox-360/news/dead-island-goes-black-in-new-zealand-limited-edition.html

email update from :uzi:Deep Silver TechSupport

Dear Customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

Please contact Microsoft's customer service since we can't verify any Xbox

Bloodbath codes. These codes were passed from Techland directly to Microsoft.

Only they can tell you what's wrong with this code.

End email :mad:

Clearly they did not take into account the comments in my first email (see my previous post)

Anyway I was not going to waste anymore time on this with regards to contacting Xbox Live support so I took a chance and down loaded the DLC on my US account with my code which worked. I can confirm that I can play the DLC on my NZ account :drunk

PS I like smilies :)

This is one game which isn't available in NZ, and you're crying about this.

Just for the lulz creat a german account and see for yourself what isn't available to us.

No Doom 1,2,Duk3D,Wolfenstein,Bulletstorm,Bodycount,Dead Space Addon,Dead Island, Gears of war etc.

If a game has no classification nothing is on the marketplace.

I can't play the new Mortal Kombat online because the code doesn't work because the game is almost banned, only the 2 day free trail was working.

And even NO Avatarstuff for each of the games!

And all of that is just the tip of the iceberg, i'm to lazy to list all what isn't available here.

This is one game which isn't available in NZ, and you're crying about this.

Just for the lulz creat a german account and see for yourself what isn't available to us.

No Doom 1,2,Duk3D,Wolfenstein,Bulletstorm,Bodycount,Dead Space Addon,Dead Island, Gears of war etc.

If a game has no classification nothing is on the marketplace.

I can't play the new Mortal Kombat online because the code doesn't work because the game is almost banned, only the 2 day free trail was working.

And even NO Avatarstuff for each of the games!

And all of that is just the tip of the iceberg, i'm to lazy to list all what isn't available here.

Hey man thanks for your advice! But no one is crying here, we are just trying to work out a solution and get this down :Bounce: yah more smilies :confused:

thats fucking rediculous that it wasn't "released in nz"....if it wasnt how the fuck do i own it?!?! makes no fucking sense seems like they are too lazy to push a little button (i am merely assuming) thats says "ok" to certain countries...i hate it how we miss out on so many games as well as the germany guy personally i was gutted about the xmen arcade game and a few other ones...they need to sort this out asap