Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost some of the more difficult Versus and Scavenge achievements, as well as all the Expert campaigns. I do not have any of the DLC as of yet but would be willing to buy if I had committed boosting partners. Add my gamertag and drop me a message if you are interested and we'll set up some times.

GT: FathomX

Yo, I'm still looking for some people to finish the campaign on expert. People always quit after a few deaths...it's not supposed to be easy. #smh add me and let's do it! GT = BoomYoDead

:uzi: zombies

Agreed, had 1 the other day, got angry, started killing the team, does my head in!

Hey everybody, I'm setting up a session this weekend for STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and maybe others. I already have three others who are good to go, so we just need more people. I'm making a list below, just repost this and add your name to the list and Message me over XBOX LIVE at Hushed Casket. (Two words.) Thanks!

Team 1:

1 Hushed Casket

2 Canniballistic

3 DeAtH434

4 Eidolon8

Team 2:

Back up team: (I'm willing to do it twice)

Hey everybody, I'm setting up a session this weekend for STRENGTH IN NUMBERS and maybe others. I already have three others who are good to go, so we just need more people. I'm making a list below, just repost this and add your name to the list and Message me over XBOX LIVE at Hushed Casket. (Two words.) Thanks!

Team 1:

1 Hushed Casket

2 Canniballistic

3 DeAtH434

4 Eidolon8

Team 2:

1 TheMidgetParty

Back up team: (I'm willing to do it twice)

I need this aswell dude.

Looking to knock out the following:

-Still Something to Prove

-The Real Deal

-The Quick and the Dead

-Level a Charge

-Heartwarmer

-Great Expectorations

-Scattering Ram

-Beat the Rush

-Cache and Carry

If you need any of the following and have a group of people willing to do these, message me. GT: Low3ndTheory