Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. I really like this game so you can count on me to get some cheevos. I need some too (the golden star ones, 1 000 000 points and 60 sec overdrive) I play expert bass, expert (or hard) guitar, hard or expert drums and maybe my sis and I can sing in medium or hard harmonies.

Send me a message by LIVE gt: Sircam JIM mx

Edited by sircamjim

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to get 1 000 000 score in a single song, use beatlemania for 60 seconds and get the six drum, bass and guitar unison bonuses on the six songs listed. Add GT: Gandhi jr33. Can play expert guitar and bass on almost every song. Hard or expert drums depending on the song. Have a mic but can't sing worth shit.

Trying to get ANY multiplayer achievements. I only have 1 guitar, so I'm looking for a drummer, vocalist, and another drummer. If you are trying to help or are looking for the same achievements message/friend request me on Xbox LIVE. Gamertag: XbLTitan

P.S.

When you message/friend request me, let me know its about this game.

looking to do online cheevos as well. can do expert on bass/guitar, hard-expert drums and a bit of vocals.

ive got (2) guitars. (1) mic (1) headset (1) drumkit. i need help on any GH/RB online achievements. i've got all the titles except GH:Aerosmith, am also willing to help in any way that i can. mostly online starting 9pm EST onwards if that helps. add me up. thanks!

GT: vampire mccoy

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this game when it came out and now am really dedicating my time to play it, it took a while since I have so many other games I had to catch up with but fear not. Musical games although not very in fashion right now will always be played. Please add me if u look for band members on expert including singing also my twitter is Chrisexcess. Thanks bye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like help with the band achievements. I'm fairly good - though not enough for several of these ridiculous achievements - and have a good setup for playing guitar and vocals at the same time.

Specifically:

Like a Million Suns

All Together Now

Eight Days a Week

Also, the game may or may not go back on the 5th.

Edited by CIF

• 2 weeks later...