Anyone Like Drum and Bass here?

XxxOshKoshxxX

I am....Thats crazy man

28th of Feb yeh...im gettin the bus down with a few mates....the line up cannot be missed.... Chase n Status feat plan b and kano, Original Sin, Andy C, Hype :D

And to the guy that said that chase and status arnt dnb.....listen to anything before more than alot

Edited by XxxOshKoshxxX

i've been to a fair few events but I don't really fit into that crowd anymore. Tops off, sweaty getting as fucked as possible. I prefer a more civilized affair!

But I am partial to a bit of dnb on my ipod now and then. I've listened to a wide range of styles but my faves are John B, Sub Focus, pretty much anything under hospital/high contrast, Andy C's Night Life albums.

I like my dnb anthemic or girly!

i've been to a fair few events but I don't really fit into that crowd anymore. Tops off, sweaty getting as fucked as possible. I prefer a more civilized affair!

But I am partial to a bit of dnb on my ipod now and then. I've listened to a wide range of styles but my faves are John B, Sub Focus, pretty much anything under hospital/high contrast, Andy C's Night Life albums.

I like my dnb anthemic or girly!

Yeh man...i like all my mellow stuff too

But im all for the dirty stuff......

Just seen Shy FX and saturday was a banging night......then ive got Hype on the 7th of March...but befpre dat got the dnb awards at the end of Feb :drunk