Halo 2 & 3 Glitches Question

LPSTREETSOLDIER

I haven't played a glitch game in a while and I'm in the mood just to screw around and do glitch games till ODST comes out. Now my question about glitches I know how to do many not all but I was curious if anyone knows some of the glitches that have been patched. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate very much and in return I will help boost any game that you like as long as I own that certain game.

I haven't played a glitch game in a while and I'm in the mood just to screw around and do glitch games till ODST comes out. Now my question about glitches I know how to do many not all but I was curious if anyone knows some of the glitches that have been patched. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate very much and in return I will help boost any game that you like as long as I own that certain game.

A lot of the game's glitches were patched with 1st update. I can however show you how to hold a sword like an SMG(must be a spartan) along with some other not quite as awesome tricks.

Disclaimer: I know how to drive to the troop hog in the Pit but will not show it off because it takes to long.