1k Unobtainable?

EpicPandemic

Mainly curious about "and who is the best" as apparently that one is glitched?

Also how active is the online, any chance of getting Heart of the champion legit?

Y4n was able to boost it and now has 1000. He messaged every person ahead of him on the leaderboards.

It's possible, just extremely unlikely. You will have to boost it, as the online is dead and beating all 5 people if you did find a match could be annoying.

The game can become worse if you rank up too much (like if you just beat the story like I did). Then you end up in the top 50 in the world and have hardly anyone to help you out, at the same time the people that do want to boost haven't beat the game and you can't really expect them to rank up just for you. Really bad situation :(

Y4n was able to boost it and now has 1000. He messaged every person ahead of him on the leaderboards.

It's possible, just extremely unlikely. You will have to boost it, as the online is dead and beating all 5 people if you did find a match could be annoying.

The game can become worse if you rank up too much (like if you just beat the story like I did). Then you end up in the top 50 in the world and have hardly anyone to help you out, at the same time the people that do want to boost haven't beat the game and you can't really expect them to rank up just for you. Really bad situation :(

Do we know how Y4N got the 70/70 event wins? I am still stuck on 42.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi guys im from the PS3 forums on the sister site and theres basically no info anywhere on this game and was hoping someone by now has figured out how to get the whos the best? as atm im also stuck on 42 and once PSN is back up i can get 56 but where is the remaining 14 events??? is the DLC the only way to get the plat/1000gs with some DLC that shouldnt have to be required for the damn trophy/achev??? i hope someone can answer this and my fingers are crossed

• 3 weeks later...