Co-op achievement thread

P1NSEEKER

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scratch that i dont need the lvl 5 achievement, i just got it, #13 high score :) the levels get easier after 5, like they start at 1 again but w/ more snakes and crocs and the cars are a little bit faster, i was able to get up to lvl 9. I still need theh coop achievement tho so anybody up for it?

scratch that i dont need the lvl 5 achievement, i just got it, #13 high score :) the levels get easier after 5, like they start at 1 again but w/ more snakes and crocs and the cars are a little bit faster, i was able to get up to lvl 9. I still need theh coop achievement tho so anybody up for it?

Hit me up.. Me and my one friend keep getting 25,000-28,000

Argh!

I've managed to get 28500 but no higher :(

For co-op you need either the following:

1. Two players who can get past level 4 (about 15-16000 each)

or

2. One player who can get past level 5, and one who can get past level 3 (about 18000 and 12000 i think)

or

3. Someone who can get nearly 30000 by themselves.

My top is only about 12-13000, i'm up for a co-op if anyone can help me out!

Well me and another guy got 29k+:mad: We was so close but it came down to me and of course I crack under pressure so that messed the whole game up and I wanted to beat my own ass for screwing up. I need a GOOD frogger player to get the last achievement.

Well I just got the 30k achievement playing with someone that didn't die in levels 1-3. I actually still had 3 lives when I got the achievement:woop:

• 4 weeks later...