• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as how Bungie has declared that full party boosting is legal as long as everyone is playing and no one is AFK or manipulating the network, I would like to get some people together for legitimate boosting.

let me know if you are interested

juan2run

Just need the Noble Pack Rocket Race achievement. I'd get it myself but I'm sick of watching Rocket Race get voted down every time for hours on end. -_- In exchange I'll help boost the other DLC cheevies. Not sure when I'll be on, but later tonight/tomorrow morning is a pretty safe bet (EST). Message on XBL if interested, GT brad soup.

I need two people for Totally Worth It. F***ing sick of Multi-team people choosing Elite Slayer over an Objective game where I have a better chance, and chances suck to begin with. On right now in hopes you see this, otherwise I'll be back on around 10:30 MDT.

Ok, got em. I can still help anyone with those two though, they're hard to get imo and I have a full Rock Band set to form an opposing team.

Edited by CIF

Seeing as how Bungie has declared that full party boosting is legal as long as everyone is playing and no one is AFK or manipulating the network, I would like to get some people together for legitimate boosting.

let me know if you are interested

juan2run

Can someone tell me where bungie said full party boosting was ok. The only thing I found was this: http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?link=H3Bans

Hi everyone,

can you please answer me a question.

If I boost campaign commendations by myself, AFK, offline... Is there any possibility of Bungie banning me?

Thanks.

I was wondering that myself. I'm looking for a way to rack up assists. in campaign and all the people that play it totally suck. I was wondering if anyone has methods of doing it with 2 controllers.

Hey everyone, I'm looking for three other people to do the firefight achievements. Send me a message if you want to do them {sorry, it's not necessarily boosting or trading but I thought this'd be a good thread anyway.}

Gt: FrozenImplosion

Why? I did those myself. Takes a little while, but it's easy if you rig the settings.