Best Call of Duty 4 Kill Ever? Noscope :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im proud of my self getting a kill like this:)

If your proud of this then u must be kinda bad @ no-scoping.. this is nothing more then a little better then average kill.

NOWHERE close to the best CoD:4 kill ever, or best noscope..

P.S. - im not trying to sound/be like a dick

I agree with the haters. This is lame, including the video. I give you an "E" for effort.

PimpingChloe was being very very generous on that one, I give you a big " F " for complete FAILURE. taking someone elses video on youtube to make it your own, fail. why were you recording anyways, just in case? Fail Fail Fail.

I don't know what your proud of. Your Luck?

Anyways, why is it in Black and White? Makes it quite hard to see.

i've made awsome kills too, with handguns even from far distances getting headshots. Is that any better or worse or deserve a video. NOPE. Oh well what are you gonna do, kills a kill

Edited by Jethrow

Ok then here is the full video, just so i can prove all of you haters wrong if you look in the bottom left you can see my gamer tag [Meow]XI I AM ZAK IX (Meow is my clan tag)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2s_hF9OLx0]YouTube - XI I AM ZAK IX M40A3, Ninja Defuse's Montage Call of Duty 4[/ame]

Lol, you think your good because on you video MOST of you no scopes were from 3 feet away and the other ones were ACOG snipes.. not that hard.. plus half the other team ran right by u like their retarted or something, one of em the guy is standing right next to you spraying near you with a SMG and he doesnt hit you AT ALL.. you just face kids that blow

Lol, you think your good because on you video MOST of you no scopes were from 3 feet away and the other ones were ACOG snipes.. not that hard.. plus half the other team ran right by u like their retarted or something, one of em the guy is standing right next to you spraying near you with a SMG and he doesnt hit you AT ALL.. you just face kids that blow

ya i saw that too, just proves that its a fake. He got teammates into a game and set the recorder up and just talked his way into a few kills. YOU FAIL

Now THATS a kill. thanks for the vid, the OP can learn something from this

Yes, clearly in no way was that kill set up -_-

A word of advice OP, never post anything on this board that makes you seem like you're boasting in any way, you'll get all the arrogant arseholes hating on you who think that they're better. Only thing is, they don't have proof while you do.