Achievements not showing

AgentXLVII

Whenever I try and look at my achievements or achievement progress it keeps saying "Please check back later. You have not lost any achievements...we are unable to show them right now. (0x87c47500)".

Is anyone else getting this? Can I still play and earn achievements when this is showing, despite me not being able to track where i am up to with certain achievments or see them at all?

Thanks for any help...

Mine is either like this or showing the % I was when I shut down the system yesterday.

Sounds like they re-established the systems and are waiting for everything to catch up.

This is playing out a lot like it did last time in which it took a few hours for Xbox Live to catch up with everyone's progress.

Sounds like they re-established the systems and are waiting for everything to catch up.

This is playing out a lot like it did last time in which it took a few hours for Xbox Live to catch up with everyone's progress.

I do hope it cathes up, because I have 2 achievements that should have unlocked stuck like this. And both would require me to erase my save game and do a full playthrough of the game to unlock... :(

I do hope it cathes up, because I have 2 achievements that should have unlocked stuck like this. And both would require me to erase my save game and do a full playthrough of the game to unlock... :(

I have a bunch of hours achievements that if they do not catch up there is no way to unlock them since I am already over the hours. =/

My achievements are still not unlocking. The progress bars are back, but the achievement I got in D4 earlier tonight is still locked, and the progress bar does not show I completed it. I just did the achievement again, still nothing. Guess its still broken.