Achievement Help...

Hello everybody,

Basicaly I'm a little stuck on getting three of the achievements:

Win 5 Separate League Comps

You will need to win 5 different league competitions to unlock this achievement

Win 5 Separate Cup Comps

You will need to win 5 different cup competitions to unlock this achievement

Win 5 Separate Top League Comps

You will need to win 5 different top league competitions to unlock this achievement

Now then I have won the Championship & Premiership with my beloved Plymouth Argyle as well as the FA, League cup, Champ League, World club championship and the Community Shield (without cheating may I add). Also won the double in the Belgian, Italian, Scottish and Spainish league's. No achievement??? Surley I've won 5 separate league's etc? Has anyone got those achievements yet? If so let me know how you did it, pretty please...???

Well, the good thing is that on http://www.mygamercard.net on the leaderboard for this game (which I noticed you were second, nice one for that :D), the bloke at top, milessi has these achievements so they aren't glitched.

Did you do it on one save? Maybe thats what you need to do?

And I don't think the League cup, World club championship, Community Shield count as cup competitions, not "prestigious" enough.

Not many have them achievements as yet, so it's a guessing game at the moment.

Plymouth fans? Dont you for some reason hate us (Burnley). I remember reading a year or so ago when we were close to signing Wotton off you that you hated us :nana

We lost again today, under Steve Cotterill we have won 8 away games in 2 years, and to think I just posted my season ticket renewal :mad:

Woh! Don't you think this has gone a little off what the this thread was all about? Anyway the Championship is more popular then the bundasliga and if you think about it, if some of the Championship stadiums could hold more people, then maybe the Championship would be bigger then Serie A and La Liga? Imagine that? Lol. Anyway nah I didn't do it all in one save, I don't want to leave Argyle and plus I can't add another manager in another country because I've only got the English League selected... Cheers for your help...